Chapter 3: Karma and Revenge pt 2

A/N: I'm trying out a new writing format from a friends advice i hope you all like it

Last time

Y/N: oh shit.....zero

Zero: *angry and blushing* YOU AGAIN.....

This time

Zero pov

(Zero felt something squeezing a part of her body she looks down only to see the the hand of the guy she was trying to kill earlier on her breast, the guy noticed her looking down and followed where her eyes only for him to figure out where his hand was at)

A/N: Zero doesn't know y/n name yet so if you're wondering why the ??? Thats why

"Oh my god that wasn't my intention." the guy said panicking. "oh now you got the balls to feel me up now huh." she said as her hair covered her face from the previous fall preventing him from seeing the raging expression she now has, the man slowly starts backing away as he heard anger in her voice " I swear I wasn't trying to... I just tripped over you."

As you slowly back away from the girl you now know as zero she slowly gets up and approaches you "I've been wanting to pay you back for that humiliation you gave me" she said still edging closer as she started oozing bloodlust. The man remembered how he tricked her and threw her into a river and said. "Look if this is about what happen in the forest you were trying to kill me..." "oh so you do remember?" "OF COURSE I REMEMBER WHO WOULD FORGET HAVING SOMEONE TRYING TO KILL THEM!" you yelled.

"well this time I'm killing you" the man couldn't  help but but let out a small chuckle as she said this "With what? last I saw you were trying to kill me with a sledge hammer I don't see a weapon on you just a towel." Zero noticed some papers and envelopes on the small hallway table with a very sharp letter opener sitting there, but he didn't notice where she was looking due to her hair still covering her face.

Zero walked over to the small table reaching out for the sharp letter opener "well..... it wont not as elegant as smashing your face in but it'll do." she says twirling it in her finger.

???: "shit not again." (he says as his whole body goes pale turning around and making a run for the stairs.)

No ones pov

(As the two ran around the mansion others were take bets with each other on whether or not zero would kill the human, but the odds seem to be in zero's favor as she was gaining on the man and he could tell she was)

Y/N POV

'I could tell she was gaining on me and my stamina wasn't going to last forever, I needed to find a way out of the game of cat and mouse soon or else I'm dead.' you thought as you were cutting corners though out the mansion as fast as you could but it wasn't until you felt a pair warp around your waste as you were tackled to the ground by your assailant as Zero now straddles your waist. "I've got now and this time you're not escaping." she raises the letter opener above her head and plunges it down toward your skull, you close your eyes when awaiting death when.......nothing. You open your eyes to see the blade just shy of an inch away from your face, you trace what stopped the blade to see a tentacle wrapped around Zero's arm, it was one of slenderman's tendrils.

Slender's POV

"Slender why did you stop me!" Zero yelled as she was struggling to force the weapon into the man's head. "I wish to speak with this human as he seems to be hiding a great amount of bloodlust behind that facade of his." "You mean to tell me this guy is a killer like us hah." The white haired girl laughs at the guy thinking that the slenderman has made some kind of mistake. "You're getting soft slender, sparing humans is unlike you."

Upon hearing this both that girl and the man on the ground fearing for his life felt a massive aura of dread and that man noticed the slenderman's tendrils violently shaking when a voice boomed in his mind and the minds of the residents of the mansion "Zero do not test my patience or do you wish for severe punishment." At this point both Zero and the man were practically sweating bullets under the immense pressure that slenderman was giving off, Zero immediately gets off the man in fear rapidly backing away from the tall figure "N-No sir, anything but that!" "Then leave us and I will have a word with you about your actions later." The white haired girl rushed out of the room and upstairs to what you would guess would be her room leaving the man and a very pissed of slenderman in the same room.

Y/N POV

'Crap crap crap what do I do now.' you thought while panicking "be calm child I will not harm you I sense great potential in you so I wish to offer you a choice." "And what would that be?" you say as your voice was laced with suspicion. "Become one of my proxies or......" "Or...." "you will die since you already know so much about us." you stood there speechless as you couldn't answer him and he seemed to notice this and follows up by saying. " It seems you need some time to decide so I will give you 24 hours to come to a decision. And if you can't I believe you know what's to come do you?" you simply nod your head too shaken to say anything slender nods back showing he understood and teleported out of the room. ' im so screwed.' was the last thing you thought before you out the living room.

A/N: and so there you go a choice you can join slender and his proxies or tell them to fuck off I wonder what y

ou will choose

Thanks for reading and tell me what you think.

Xir out