Chapter 6: Kings Game 🍋18+🍋 part 1

(A/n: a friend of mine convinced me to upload at least this one the second part will be out when I actually have time cuz I just wanna mass update for lack of chapters

(No one's PoV)

It's been a week since Y/Ns encounter with the Reaper Twins and has rested from his wounds. He has finally healed up enough to start training with some of the other pastas. Meanwhile, while Y/N was resting that morning the other pasta was already up eating breakfast, and making small conversations with each other when someone made a suggestion.

(Slender's PoV)

I was sitting at the table with the rest of the proxies listening to them talk about what kind of kills they got and what were the best methods of torture, I felt something tugging at my sleeve. I look down only to see Sally standing there. "Mr. Slendy." "Yes, Sally what may I help you with?" "I'm bored can we play?" You thought for a moment before asking the proxies. "Children please come to the living room." All the proxies gathered to the living room. "Is there something wrong slendy?" Toby asked. "Nothing serious but it seems that some of you are restless and bored, so I think we should play a game to pass the time," I said as he was thinking of a game to set up. "Does anyone have any ideas" "how about twister," Ann suggested. "Hahaha so you can win with how flexible your body is since you're undead, that would be cheating," Jeff said. "Let's play Mario Kart," Ben said. "You always win at video games, Ben." Jill scoffed. "Not my fault you guys suck." "children....." "sorry Slendy," Ben said. "What about kings game," Sally said. Everyone just stared at her in shock. "Sally, how did you hear about that game?" "Anime," she said plainly. 'Note to self remember to look over her anime stash and remove the ones I don't approve of.' I thought to myself. Everyone seems to be ok with Sallys suggestion so we went with that. I set up the game and the eleven of us sat down in a circle and began the game. "First I want to set some rules. First, no orders that will harm other proxies. Second, no orders of indecent actions towards young ones. And finally we no alcohol. Are we clear?" Everyone nodded.

And so the game began everyone drew sticks, they looked to see what their number was, Jill had the stick the crown on it. "Looks like I'm king," she said. "I order number 5 and 11 to eat some of EJ's kidneys with 3 kinds of toppings on them. Turns out that number 3 and 11was Ben and Jeff, they both had a look of disgust as they got up and walk and walked to the kitchen mumbling a string of incoherent words. They so finished their putting together their concoctions, Jeff having a kidney with ketchup, mayo, and grape jelly on it and Ben having relish,  peanut butter, and nacho cheese on his. " That looks disgusting." Mist says looking in disgust. They both take a bite into the kidneys only for a moment later to be hanging their heads over the kitchen sink puking up what they just ate. "Are you two ok?" Sally asked with a worried look on her face. "We're ok Sal," Jeff said as Ben nodded. "Ahahaha that was hilarious!" Jill says crying from laughter. " ok everyone on to the next round."

Everyone put the sticks back in the cup and I shuffled it and we drew again. The next king was Sally. "Yay I'm the new king!" she says with excitement. "I order everyone to dress as a genderbent version of themselves for 3 rounds." everyone had mixed feelings but they had to one, in the end, Jeff was in a skirt, Ben had gotten put in a green dress, Jill was basically wearing a tux, Zero and Clockwork looked the same since they were tomboys only thing different was some frills and flowery hairpins, Toby and EJ were still themselves there wasn't really anything to change besides swapping out his clothes for female version and I was in a female business suit and the game continued on like this for 3 rounds.

(Small time skip)

It was almost time to wrap up the game so we were going to go a few more rounds, we all drew sticks it was Jeff's turn, his already cut smile seem to only widen. 'I have a bad feeling about this.' i thought to myself as he started to speak his order. "My order is for numbers 4 and 7 to go to the spare room and share an intimate moment with each other for 1 hour!" he said with a smile. "Jeffrey that is not appropriate." "Relax Slendy I wouldn't have done it if I didn't know what I was doing, besides it can even be just a kiss nothing too serious." It was at this point everyone was looking at others to see who was the two people, they soon see both most and clockwork red as tomatoes. Jeff was laughing so hard his stomach was in pain as he knew why one them was so red. "Better get going you two," he says in a teasing manner, Mist gives Jeff a menacing glare before getting up along with clockwork and walking upstairs, once they got to the spare room Mist closed the door.

TO BE CONTINUED

XIR OUT