Chapter 9: Capture and Realization Part 1

[Y/n Pov - 2 days later]

It had been a couple of days since Slender put everyone in teams as he took time to patrol of the forest to give all of us time to prepare and figure out a what to do when each team is out on patrol. Everyone was already set and ready for their day of patrol...that is everyone except me and Zero. Despite the reasons Slenderman told us why we had to work together we still couldn't stand each but because we was stuck working together, so i decided to be the better person and try to work our differences out but sadly that wasn't working.

[In front of Zero's room]

"Zero open up." "Fuck off already I thought we agreed to not get in each other way!" she said. I just sigh. "Open the door already I wanna be done with this as much as you." You then hear the door unlock and open to see Zero standing there with an irritated look on her face. "Ugh, fine say what you need to say so you can leave me alone." she said. "Ugh why are the only one like this?" "The fuck is that suppose to mean?" I quickly sighed and turned around. "Nothing just follow me." I said as I started walking away Zero hesitantly following behind.

We soon arrived at the training room. "What are we doing here?" Zero asked. "I convinced Slender to let us fight it out. We clearly don't like each other, but we have to work together, so one way or another in going to figure out what your grudge is with me." You say as you got in the boxing ring with your tonfas in hand. Zero looked at you in surprise before a sick twisted grin appeared on her face. She lunged into the boxing ring gripping her hammer tightly, bloodlust oozing. She was waiting for this moment, the chance to finally kill you.

"Don't go begging for mercy when I'm about to kill you." She said as you stood there. You just sighed and said. "Don't worry no one will interrupt us. The only one who can get in is Slender and Ann, and Slender promised not to intervene." You said. Zero looked at you. "You're really cocky aren't you." "No I'm fully aware that I'll probably lose against you but Im not going down without a fight!" Zero was pissed and raised her hammer. "I'm going to enjoy killing you."

[No one pov]

The two slowly circled each other waiting to see what move the other was going to make, growing impatient Zero quickly lunged at Y/n with an overhead smash with her hammer. Y/n evaded and went for a hard jab to her face, I only for her to duck under the punch and then performed a leg sweep kicking your legs from under you. She then went to impale the hammer in your chest. Y/n rolled out of the way just in time only for her to kick him in the face making him fall back. "[Argh] You little shit." he said as she wiped the blood from his nose. Zero simply smirked at him as she then charged at him driving her knee into his face laying him out on the ring floor. Y/n tried getting up but was too disoriented after a few seconds he shook his head and quickly stood up.

"I thought you weren't going down without a fight." she taunted. Y/n growled and switched to a boxer's stance as Zero rushed him again. This time Zero swung her hammer at his side, Y/n waited for the right time and blocked her attack and countering with a heavy blow to her jaw sending her stumbling backward. As she tried to regain her balance Y/n closed the distance delivering a devastating roundhouse kick to her side; vibrating her body with pain causing the Creepypasta to clench her teeth in pain. "[Cough cough] That was a cheap shot Y/n." Zero said with rage. "What cheap shot there are no rules to this fight, besides your the one trying to kill me." Y/n said smirking.

Zero slowly got up gripping her stomach in pain staring at you, she then took a hold of her hammer and charged at you at unimaginable speed surprising you as she swung the sledgehammer, leaving you no time to dodge. You blocked her attack with your weapons but the force of her hit was strong enough to knock you back to the barrier of the ring. 'Fuck that hurt like hell.' you thought as you could see bruising on your arms from the impact of the hit and noticed she broke your weapons. "That's what I get for using wooden weapons." Y/n mumbled under his breath. Zero ran at you again this time she swung for your legs. You raised your foot and stomped on the shaft of the hammer disarming Zero and kicking her weapon out of the ring. "No weapon to kill me with now huh." Zero glared at Y/n before she charged at you before punching him in the face making Y/n stumble back before catching himself and punching Zero backs. They continued exchanging blows one after a another and this kept going for a whole 35 minutes.

[Timeskip cuz im lazy amd this chapter is far overdue]

[Y/n pov]

The two lay on the ring floor bloody and brusied breathing heavy and unable to move, Slenderman walks in along with Nurse Ann. "I trust these result are to your satisfaction Y/n." i nodded. "Yes sir i have." Zero glanced at you two in confusion. "What are you talking about Slender?" She ask. "Y/n asked me to let you two fight it out to gauge your strength and increase his own tolerance to pain while standing tall in the face of defeat." Slender answered. "You mean so he can be more of a masochist and have a bigger ego." Zero taunted as you roll your eye. " Told you she wouldn't understand Slender. Zero the only reason I even wanted this is because should we run into trouble and go down we need to make sure the other has our back." Zero looks at Slender who just nodded in confirmation.

You got up and stuck out you hand to Zero to help her up but she smacked it away. "I don't need your help!" "Zero weather you like it or not we're stuck together all we find out who is invading slender's forest so for once stop bitching about how much you fucking hate me and let's get this over with!" You said as you grabbed her hand and helped her up. "Now let go finish getting ready." you say walking away. "What's his problem." Zero mumbled under her breath. "Y/n is trying to prove himself and he want to come to an understanding with everyone, he doesnt want to be weak and feel like he's in the way, so he's trying to get stronger. Even if that means getting along with you." Zero look at you again before you disappear around the corner thinking to herself. 'There's no way he would want to get along with me we hate each other guts. Right?'

A/n: And that's it for this part. this is was suppose to be one whole but because i cant post at a decent FUCKING time I'm making this chapter a 2 part chapter. I won make an excuse for my laziness and i will try to get part 2 out next week tuesday.

Let me know if you like the chapter or if you don't and tell me what can be improved with that being said...

Xir out