Chapter 2

Forever Never

Chapter 2

---

The bell rang, and we were the class was dismissed.

"Harry, do you by any chance know where Mr. Enbing is?" I asked him.

"Yeah, He is up Hall B, which we are on, so about four doors down to the right." He said as he smiled.

"Thanks, I dont know my way around here yet." I said as if I was a bit embarassed.

"Dont worry, its all easy after the first week." He told me.

"Thanks" I said as I picked up my stuff.

"Wait! Kristen!" Harry said.

"I actually can show you around Holmes Chapel." He started. "Here" He said as he wrote down something on a piece of paper. He stuck out a piece of paper in front of me.

"You can call me if you want to hang out sometime." He said as he smiled, once again.

"I will." I said and smiled.

Harry walked off the opposite way as I was going to walk, so I just started walking as well so I wouldn't stand there looking like a idiot.

I walked into Mr.Enbing's class where he was sitting at the front of the room, in a desk.

He had to have been in his early 40's or late 30's. His head was pretty much bald, exept the side of his head, which had a little hair. He seemed like the 'Low-Profile' typed person, who was yet, loud and fun. Considering his voice which was pretty loud.

I walked into the class.

I sat down in a seat. Which was on the left side of the room, near the middle, which was also by a window in the room.

A couple minutes later, a boy walked in. He was about the same height as Harry. He had black hair, that had a quiff on the top. He seemed like the bad-boy type, which was cute. As long as he had a good attitude. I was perfectly fine with it. ;)

He walked over to where I was sitting.

"Hey." He started. His voice had a deep English accent, and it was a little deep.

"Um, Hi. Am I in your spot? I'm--" He cut me off.

"Oh, No! I was just going to ask if I could sit here, by you?" He said, smiling. 

HE wanted to sit me ME? 

Holmes Chapel had very nice people, which had a different taste in people, obviously.

"Um, Yeah! Of course." I said pushing my foldlers to my side of the desk.

"So is this your first year here?" He asked.

Before I could answer, a girl, who was blonde, really pretty walked up behind him. He looked back.

"Um" The girl started. "What do you think your doing?!" She asked, snobbishly, looking at me rudly.

I looked at the boy who was sitting next to me, wondering what I did wrong.

"I'm sorry. Do you sit here?" I said picking up my stuff of the desk.

"Um, what do you think? I sit by Zayn." The girl said.

"I'm so so--" I got cut off by Zayn.

"Actually, I sat by her." Zayn told this, Stephanie girl.

"WHAT!?" She yelled. "Um, Zayn! I ALWAYS sit by you!" The girl who was stading next to her, was silent, but I could tell, she was probally as snobby as Stephanie.

"Not now, Steph." Zayn said.

"Ughhh! Lets go sit over HERE, Kate!" Stephanie said, directing her friend, Kate, to a desk towards the back.

Zayn turned towards me, laughed a little, then rolled his eyes.

"What was that about?" I asked him.

"Just your avarage Stephanie." He laughed.

"Why does she act like that?" I asked him, making sure she didn't hear.

"She just think shes so amazing, and popular." He said rolling his eyes.

"What about her friend?" I asked.

"Thats Kate Hesman. See, they find a guy, and flirt with them, until they agree to go out with them. Apearentally, Stephanie flirts with me, and Kate flirts with this Harry Styles kid. Its rediculous. Just leave them alone, and you shouldn't get into to much trouble." He said, winking at me.

"Are you and Stephanie--" I started, before he cut me off.

"Nope! Not now, not EVER!" He said, knowing I was going to ask if they were dating.

"Oh." I said under my breath.

"We havn't met." He started laughing. "I'm Zayn Malik." He said and smiled.

"Right! I'm Kristen. I'm obviously new here, which is not to great! But I have met a couple people."

"Thats nice! Would you consider me being one?" He asked smiling.

"Sure!" I started, as I smiled. 

He smiled. Then the teacher started talking.

My second friend, in the 3ed period of school. Not bad, for my first day in this country, so far.

END OF CHAPTER 2!

Its getting better. Right? Leave comments, I love reading them! Thanks for reading! :) Love Yaaa! ;) :)x