Chapter 11

Forever Never

Chapter 11

A/N: Picture to the right is Kris' dress! :D -GlitterDoll12

---

SATURDAY:

I heard a knock at my front door.

I opened it.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" He asked

"I'm gonna take your somewhere!" He said, exitedly.

"Um, we have the party in a little bit! We have to get ready!" I said, rejecting his invite.

"Just come on." He said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car. We got in it, and he started to drive to wherever he was planning on taking me right now.

"We're not going to be late to the party, are we?" I asked, concerned.

"Dont worry." He said, watching the road.

"Well, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Be patient. We'll be there soon!" He smiled.

I squinted my eyes, as if I was playfully mad.

"Be that way!" I laughed.

-------

"And here we are!" Harry smiled as we pulled up to a shop called 'Laundry Party'. I knew what this store sold. I had been here before. Its all Party and prom clothes.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we got out of his car.

"We're going to get clothes for the party!" He smiled. He grabbed my hand so I was forced to go with him.

"harry, I didn't bring money, and I'm not gonna let you pay for anything of mine!" I said.

He smiled. "Dont worry." He puled me into the store, then took me to the back of the store.

This was deffedently a party store. It was like a party inside the store, itself. The lights were flashing, the walls were black, and everyone here looked like teenagers or in their twenty's. Harry seemed to know where he was going. Most likey, considering he was a big party person. Which, I was a little. I used to party a lot, not as much as Harry though.

"Here." He smiled as he picked a dress off the rack. I looked at him. 

"Try this!" He smiled handing the dress to me.

"No! I will find something at me house." I said, rejecting the dress.

"Either this or..." He said. He grabbed a tiny outfit off the rack. It was a stripper dress. "This." He winked.

I looked at him sternly, then ripped the dress out of his hand. 

I tried it on. It actually fit me amazingly.

It was hot pink, with ruffle type things. It was cute, but very short!

"See.. Its short!" I said walking out.

Harry looked at me with google eyes.

"I like it short!" Harry winked.

I took off the dress. Harry took it from me and bought it immediatly, as long with a blazer, and some dressy pants for hisself.

"Harry! No! I'm not going to wear it!" I told him. He buys me things to much. 

"Yes, you will!" He smiled.

------

We got back to my house. It was 6:30pm so we still had two hours to get ready.

We got ready. I wore the dress he bought me, with pink lipstick, and a little lipgloss over it. I had black mascara, with black eyeliner, and a little smokey eyeshadow. I had black heels, and a cute charm bracelet with a matching braclet.

I walked out, and Harry was already ready.

"See, your look stunning." He smiled.

I looked at him and gave him a sarcastic smile. 

He came and smashed his lips into mine.

His tongue glided across my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

I opened my mouth slightly, letting his tongue hit mine.

He lowered his hands to my butt, which I ignored. I felt him slightly tugging at my dress, hoping it would come off.

I smacked his hand lightly, not breaking the kiss.

I pulled away.

"Enough for now." I said.

"Fine." He started. "But you have to promise we can finish later." He gave me a cheeky smile.

"Of course." I smiled.

He pulled me into a hug.

"I love you, babe." He said quietly.

That brought a smile to my face. "I love you too, hun." I said.  

----

8:00:

"Lets get going, love." Harry said to me.

"Alright." I said. 

Harry took my hand and took me to his car.

He started his car and began driving.

"What time does this party go until, anyways?" I asked.

"3am" He said like it was something normal.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you planning on staying that late?" I asked him.

"Yep! Your gonna stay 'till then, too. Right?" He asked.

"I guess. I didn't know it went so late." I said.

"Its practically a night party." He told me. "Like, a night club. Dirty things can happen." He winked to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, at Max's last party, things got a bit out of hand. People were so drunk and everyone was having sex and everything." He said.

"Wow.." I said.

"It was fun, though. One of the craziest parties I'd ever been to." He smiled.

I was a bit nervous. Sex? Drinking? Its not the kind of parties I usually do.

I was a bit tenced up, and Harry must've noticed.

"Are you nervous about something?" Harry asked.

I snapped out of it.

"What? Um, no." I lied.

"Tell me what it is." Harry demanded.

"Its just.." I started. "I dont go to many parties when there is drinking. I know how much things can get out of hand, and I've been in a couple of bad situations with late night parties." I told him.

"Don't worry, babe. I won't let anything happen to you." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

I smiled.

-----

"Ready?" Harry said as we pulled up to the Max's house.

"Yeah." I sighed.

I wondered how Max's parents let him throw such a big party.