Chapter 19

Forever Never.

Chapter 19.

* WARNING: Sexual content- Please skip if you are uncomfortable with it. *

---

-Flashback from last night-

Harry and I headed back to my place. While we were there, I put on a pair of hot pink pajama shorts that said 'Wild' on the back. Harry had bought them for me, obviously, when we went shopping one night. I slipped on a black tank top, and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out to the living room and saw Harry in his Calvin Klein underwear. 

"Harry! Put on some pants!" I laughed.

"You know you like what you see." He said, giving me a cheeky smile.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his chest. My lips were centemeters from his, as I whispered "Maybe". I kissed him, almost immediatly after whispering that to him.

Our kiss became more heated, which I wasn't expecting. He moved from my lips, to my jawline, to my neck. I moaned as he sucked on my neck, managing to give me love bit marks. It hurt a bit, but I didn't want him to stop.

I let out a couple moans, until Harry made his way back up to my lips.

He began tugging at my top.

"Harry" I moaned. He pulled away, keeping centemeters away from my face. "I love you." I whispered. He went back to my neck.

I placed my hands on his sides, and stroked them up and down. Then he began to tug at my tank top. He pulled it off, exposing my bra. He picked me up and layed me down on the couch.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. I was glad he cared if I wanted to do this or not. I nodded to him, then pushed a couple of his curls away.

He slowly pulled off my pink shorts, showing my nude underwear, with black polka dots. He pulled those off, then unhooked my bra. Shortly after that, he began sucking on my jawline. As I moaned, I slowly moved my hands down to the lining of his underwear. I slowly pulled on them, teasing him a little, then pulled them off slowly. 

He lined hisself up with me and slowly entered his erection into me. I moaned loudly, unable to hold it back. He started by thrusting slowly and gardually got faster.

"Ooh. Harry" I moaned a couple times.

He moaned a few times after that, which damn, did that sound sexy. I dug my nails into his shoulderblaids, and threw my head back in pleasure.

Harry was beginning to sweat. I also thought it was a bit hot, but it was just the physical actions taking place.

Harry stood up, and pulled me with him. It was getting later now, so we decided to take a break, and go to sleep.

I started to gather my clothes, and then harry stopped me.

"Who said you'll need those?" Harry smiled cheeky at me.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. i threw on my bra and underwear, and he put his Calvin Klein underwear back on. He pulled me into him.

"I love you" He whispered into my neck as he kissed it, once again.

"I love you too." I said quietly as I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his chest.  He put his hands on my waist, and slowly moved them down, so they were on my ass.

"Hands off, Styles. You got enough tonight." I laughed.

He gave me a sexy look, then kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Lets go to sleep now. We have class tomorrow." I said.