Chapter 16

Forever Never.

Chapter 16

---

I went home and layed down on my couch. Should I have accepted Harrys apology? I thought to myself. I had no idea whether it was a good idea or not. I guess its fair.

 Now, Zayn. Jealous? I wasn't sure. Everytime I talked to or about Harry, he would get a pissed off and it really bothers me. I wasn't sure if something had happened between them, or if they just think of each other as bad people?

I was going to find out now, though.

I texted both of them to meet me at the pond. They both responded back to me with agreement. The thing is, Zayn doesn't know Harry is coming, and Harry doesn't know Zayn's coming.

---

I get to the pond, and wait on the bench. Zayn arrives. 

"Hi!" I say as I stand up and hug him.

"Hey! So, what are we here for?" He askes as Harry silently approached us.

"Um Hey... Kris." Harry said, sounding a bit confused.

I hug Harry quickly, and notice Zayn getting a disturbed and pissy look on his face.

"Can I ask you guys something? Please?" I asked.

Zayn nodded and Harry responded with a 'Of course, lovely.'

I thought the lovely part was a little far for friends, but I ignored it.

They both looked at me, waiting for me to ask them.

"Why do you guys always seem so upset when I'm with the other one?" I ask finally.

Zayn turns around and began to walk off, but I grabbed his arm and turned him around so he would stay. I notice Harry get a guilty look on his face, then look at the ground.

"Tell me." I demand softly.

"Its something from the past Kris." Zayn says. "Just another mistake Harry made." He said using his fingers, symboled as sarcastic quotation marks when he says mistakes.

I look at Zayn confused for a second, then look at Harry, waiting for him to say something back.

"Its nothing, Kris." Harry said.

"I'll tell you." Zayn said in a way to make Harry mad.

I look at Zayn with a pissed off face for saying it to Harry like that, but yet, I wait for him to say.

"Last--" Harry stopped him by yelling "Stop!" Over him.

I looked at Harry. "Let Zayn tell me." I say, directing my attention back to Zayn.

"Last year, Harry thought it woul--" Zayn got cut off again. Not by someone saying something. But a kiss. Harry pulled me over and kissed me. I pulled away and slapped him across his face.

"What the hell?!" I yelled at him.

Zayn pulls me behind him, then pushes Harry down. 

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Zayn yells at Harry who is laying on the floor.

"Stop!" I yell at Zayn, pulling his arm.

He ripped his arm away from me, so I ran over to Harry and helped him up. Harry stayed silent.

Zayns fist flew up and punched Harry in the jaw.

"Zayn!" I yelled, angrly as I ran and put my hand over Harrys, whos was on his jaw. "What the hell is your problem?!" I yell at Zayn. I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Do you not care that he just kissed you? Your my girlfriend, Kris! You expect me not to do anything about that?" Zayn yells at me.

I was shocked. The kiss. Girlfriend. Boyfriend. Did I want this? I wasn't sure what was right for me, what I wanted, or if I wanted any of this?

I look at the ground, then Harry, and last, Zayn. 

"That doesn't give you the right to hurt him." I say to Zayn. 

"Maybe your still in love with Harry. After he cheated on you. What is that? Oh yeah. TWICE." He yelled at me.

I look at Harry, then back at Zayn. I wiped a few tears away, then took a step away from him. I take a deep breath.

"Maybe I am." I say quiet but bold.

Both, Zayn and Harry looked shocked. Zayn looked shocked with anger and regret. Harry looked the complete opposite. He looked shocked with suprise, and a bit of happiness.

Zayn shook his head with a disappointing look.

"Are you serious?" Zayn asked, quietly, with regret and sarcasim.

I looked at Harry who had a small grin, I could tell he was trying to hide, then at Zayn who was in complete shock.

I nodded my head, indicating 'Yes'. Harry ran grabbed my hand, pulled me into him, and hugged me. I cried for a while.

I look up at Harry, hoping he knows this won't change anything. Before I could say anything his lips smashed against mine. A feeling I missed. A feeling that is so familiar. A feeling that I missed. I decided to kiss him back.

Our lips synced perfectly, slowly. I rested my hand on his jaw, forgetting about his broose. I felt him jerk back a little, but he didn't break the kiss. I quickly took my hand away from his jaw, and placed both of my arms around his neck. We both pulled away slowly.

Harrys hand ran down my arm, before I felt him get jerked away. Zayn ripped Harry away from me.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" Zayn yelled at Harry. Harry stayed silent for a moment.

"Did you not just hear her?" Harry said sassing him.

"You fucking prick!" Zayn yelled about to punch him.

"Zayn! Stop!" I screamed, as I grabbed his arm. I was so glad I had stopped him before he contacted his fist with Harrys face.

Zayn pushed me back, and punched Harry across the jaw. "Harry!" I screamed.

"God damn, Zayn!" I screamed, as I walked to Harry and stroked his back, gentally.

"Bloody hell, Kris! You dont care! You dont care that he cheated on you, or that he loves the girl who is mean to you, and he knows that!" Zayn screamed.

"Zayn! I would react the same way if Harry was hurting you! You need to get your shit together! Do you notice Harry hasn't done anything to you!?" I yelled at him.

I pulled Harry away from Zayn. Harrys hand was cupped over his face.

"Move your hand." I said, gentally. He pulled his hand away from his face. He was black and blue. My eyes widened when I saw it. "My god." I whispered. Zayn grabbed my arm and pulled me away. It hurt because he gripped my arm really hard and yanked me away so hard and fast.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"The fuck, man?!" Harry yelled at Zayn. "Don't just throw her like that!" Harry demanded at Zayn punching him in the mouth. I actually did nothing. I said I would've, but that was before zayn had grabbed and thrown me like that. Harry rushed over to me.

"Are you okay, hun?" He asked quickly. I could tell he was worried.

"Just leave." I said. "Both of you." 

End of chapter 16! :0

Yep, the end.... OF CHAPTER 16! ;D I have no idea if I will have the next chapter posted tonight or not, but yeah.. I will get to work on my next chapter though...  share this book & read Smile For Me. Kai?! Love you guys so much! :) -GlitterDoll12