Chapter 10

Forever Never

Chapter 10

---

A/N: Okay, so I am gonna skip a bit into time. Just a little ;) Here we gooo :D....

----

1 WEEK LATER:

I walked into the school, and saw a bunch of people holding pink and yellow papers. Whats going on?

I was immediatly greeted by Harry running up and hugging me from behind. He lifted me off the ground a little, then kissed me on the cheek.

He set me down and I turned around. I quickly flew into his arms. He pulled me into him, tightly.

"How are you, beautiful?" He asked me.

I gentally pulled away from him.

"Good." I started. 

"Are you going to go to Max's party this Saturday...?" He asked me.

"Umm? I don't know.." Before I finished, he handed me a piece of hot pink paper. This must be what everyone was holding, when I walked in.

I scanned through the page, looking at the date and time.

"Most likely." I smiled.

"We can ride together." He smiled then winked.

"Sounds good." I smiled. He pecked me on the cheek.

"I love you." He said to me.

"I love you, too." I smiled. "I gotta get to my class, babe." I said.

"Alright." He kissed me on the lips.

Then I went to the class which I had first.

I walked up to Max, who I had been talking with for the past couple days.

"Hey, Kris! Are you coming to the party?!" He asked. He motioned me to sit by him, in the empty desk.

I walked to the seat. "I think so. Me and Harry are coming together I think." I told him.

"Okay." He said, smiling and wiggling his eyebrows.

I smiled, then focused on the teacher who walked into the class room.

-------

I began walking to second period. 

"Stop!" I heard a voice yell at me as they pushed my books and papers to the ground.

"What do you want!?" I yelled at Kate, as I looked up and noticed her.

"Stay away from--" She started.

"Are you okay?!" I heard a voice come up from behind me and say.

It was Harry. It felt nice to know he was here for me.

"Kate! What is your problem? Just leave Kris alone!" He yelled at her, trying not to be too loud, or rude.

"I was just walking and she bumped into me. I did nothing Harry." She said, flirty as she ran her hand down his left arm.

Harry looked a little stunned as her hand ran down his arm. He snapped out of it, then looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"Just leave her alone! What did she even do to you?!" He questioned.

Harry picked up a couple more of my things, then stood back up with me. He put his arm around me and pulled me closely against him.

"She stole you from me! You were mine, then you met her! Its just wrong, Harry! I know you still love me. Just admit it. Leave her. She doesn't deserve you, your so much better than h--" Harry quickly cut her off.

"Just dont ever talk to me! Leave us alone! Okay?" Harry yelled. He pulled me into him a little more, with his arm around my waist.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, shes just really rude." I said.

"Yeah..." He said.

"So, you two actually dated?" I asked.

"We had a thing once. It wasn't actually dating. She was just attached to me, and she came home with me one night and--." He stopped.

"you had sex with her?!" I asked. I was not mad, I was more suprised.

"It was once." He started. "It was nothing more though." He assured me.

I looked at him and hugged him. My head against his chest. His arms around me, tightly.

---

We got into class, and sat where we usually did.

Kate walked passed us and gave me a evil smirk. Harry just looked at her, and grabbed my hand.

"Just ignore her, hun." He said as he kissed me, quickly.

"I will." I told him.

I never was good with people when they didn't like me. Thats actually why I hang out with guys more than girls. Most girl, they just want to start drama, and be your friend for a benifet you have. Most guys were accepting. Like Harry, Zayn, and Max. I got called a whore a lot because of the time I spend hanging out with guys, but really, that doesn't bother me.

Harry smiled then the teacher walked in and began class.

---

We were about to leave second class. Before I walked away from my desk Harry grabbed my hand.

"Wait!" Harry said.

He stood up and spun me around into him, and smashed his lips into mine.

I heard a couple people 'OoOo' in the background. I put my hand on his chest and pushed away.

"Not in school." I whispered then winked to him

"One more?" He asked, pouting.

"Nope." I pecked him on the cheek, then pick my books up.

----

I walked into my thrid class and sat by Zayn, as usual.

"How are you?" He asked me, as I sat down.

"Good." I said.

"So, are you coming to the party this weekend?" He asked. I couldn't believe how many people were talking about this party thats coming up. Its big news. Especially for just a party.

"Yeah. Me and Harry are coming together." I said.

He looked at me, as if he was a little pissed off.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"Well, Like I told you. Harry is a player. He cheats and he just dates girls for a couple of weeks, then breaks their hearts. You need to trust me, Kris." He warned me.

"Zayn, is something wrong between you and Harry?" I started. "You guys just don't seem to have the relationship." I continued.

"I just know. Okay?" He told me. "I don't want you to get hurt." He said. He looked at me in the eyes. His deep, brown eyes just made me melt once again.

I shook out of it, and thought straight to myself. I blushed a little, because I was sure he noticed me looking him in the eyes, even though he was looking at my eyes back.

And I was sure he saw me blushing, which made me blush more.

"You deserve someone who will treat you right." He said, slowly.

He seemed that he wanted me. I didn't know though. Zayn was just a friend. Well, now he was. I just see something in him that might be a bit special to me. I didn't know. I don't know. I just will never know.

"Thank you, Zayn. But I'm happy right now." I reassured him.

He looked at me unconvincingly, which I hated. I actually was serious.

I love Harry.