Chapter 4

Forever Never

Chapter 4

---

My phone buzzed as usual when I got a text.

I opened my phone and clicked on what said '1 Unread Message'.

Harry: Hey! Its Harry. Wanna hang out later? :) xx

Me: Sounds good! :)x

Harry: I'll be over in a bit if thats alright? ;) xx

Me: Sure! I'll be ready! Haha :)x

He didn't respond, but I'm sure he saw my text.

I went to my room, and put my hair in a mess, yet cute, bun. I left a couple pieces of hair hanging down, which were wavy, and it looked cute. I wore a light purple crop top that said 'Love' on it, with dark wash skinny jeans. I wore black converse, and a black headband, then I sat on the couch and waited for Harry to come.

I had to admit, I thought he had been really sweet since I met him. I also thought he was really cute. His perfect curls and green orbs were so adorable. But, I never thought he would love a girl like me. I dont think I'm all that pretty, I'm not really social, and I am almost a tom boy. Not very girly, which I like.

                                                                       ~10 minutes later~

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

I went to open my front door, which Harry was knocking on.

I opened the door, and saw his big smile across his face.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

"How have you been?" He asked me.

"Good. And you?" I said, back.

"Pretty well." He smiled. 

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door with Harry, closing it behind me.

"Where should we go?" I asked him.

"Um. We can go to the park, or my place?" He said.

"Doesn't matter to me." I smiled.

"We can go to the park, then my place? If your okay with that?" He told me.

"Sounds good." I said.

I loved his accent with his voice. It was really lovely. Then here I was, with a normal American accent.

"This is the park." Harry told me, as we walked into a beautiful field.

It was kinda like what you would see in a movie. There was a beautiful pond which had really lovely bushes and flowers. There was a bench in front of it.

"Come on." Harry smiled, as he took my hand and pulled me towards the bench.

We took a seat on the bench. 

"This is really lovely." I told Harry, admiring the view of the beautiful pond. The park was quite quiet and private. There were only a couple other people we saw walking on the paths, other than us. You could hear the birds chirping and a few crickets.

"It is. A lot of people come here for quiet." He said.

"I can see why. Its just so beautiful." I said.

Harry put his arm around my waist. It felt a little awkward because we wern't dating, and this position we were in was a little more like as if we were.

"Its fun hanging out with you." Harry said as he turned to face me.

"Its nice hanging with you, also." I smiled.