Chapter 12

We walked up to the party. We were 5 minutes early, and there was barley anyone here, yet.

We walked in and saw Max setting out food.

"Do you need any help, bro?" Harry asked max.

"Um, you guys can help set up food, and hang a couple of lights." He said.

I set out the food on the tables. There was so much alcahol. Beer, wine, tequilla, vodka. I was suprised, how much there was.

Harry hung a couple of lights around the house.

----------

People started arriving, and Max switiched out the main lights, and left it to the hanging lights and  spinning light ball to light up the house. There was also a flashing light on the cealing that changed from pink, to green, to blue, to yellow, to white. It was deffidently going to be a late night party.

-----------

Harry immediatly picked up a beer.

"Your seriously going to start drinking already?" I laughed, to Harry.

He smiled and nodded his head.

I rolled my eyes, laughing.

There were probally at least, 100 people here already. And people were coming every couple minutes.

It was now starting to get hard to find my way around. People were bunched together, dancing, and drinking. 

I saw Kate walk into the party. 

She looked like a slut. 

She was dressed in a black dress that cut off right below her butt. It was shorter than mine. It was strapless, that had a cutout, triangular on each side.

She walked over to me and bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was expecting to see a loser here." She giggled then smiled at me evily.

Harry saw and walked over quickly.

"You okay, babe?" He asked. He seemed a little tipsy, but not too bad.

"Yeah." I said.

Kate walked over.

"Wow, Harry." She started. "Your looking hot." She winked. 

She set her hand on his chest and smiled.

I pulled Harry towards me. 

"Look whos jealous." She sneered at me.

I rolled my eyes at her.

I actually have a right to be jealous. She was flirting with my boyfriend.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked me as we walked away from her.

"I don't know." I signed. "Do you nortice how much she flirts with you though?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Shes always like that though." He said.

He put his hands on my waist and smashed his lips into mine.

We both slowly pulled away.

"Why don't we finish what we started a bit ago?" He smiled cheekily.

I smiled. "Not right now." I said.

I pulled him into a hug, and rested my head on his chest for a second.

He smelt of alcahol.

"How much have you drinken tonight?" I asked.