Chapter 14

Forever Never.

Chapter 13.

---

Tuesday:

Zayns POV:

I searched the halls, looking for Harry.

I'd never really talked to him before, but whatever he did to Kris was wrong. She didn't deserve it. And I was going to make sure he'd regret it.

I turned the corner and saw Harry sitting on a bench on his phone. He looked as if he were waiting for a text message or call back on it. He looked up and saw me, then looked down at his phone.

"Whats your problem?" I said, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" He asked, as if he were unsure of what I was talking about.

"You cheated on Kris! How could you do that to her!?" I yelled.

"This isn't your business!" Harry said back.

"Kris came to me crying about you! Shes hurt, and you dont seem to care!" I yelled.

At this point, I was so angry. I decided I might as well just let my anger out, so I threw my fist at his eye.

"I care! I care about her!" He said holding his eye.

"You must not care that much if you cheated on her!" I yelled back.

"Believe me! Kristen was my life! I was drunk at the party that night! I had no control when Kate came to me either! She was forcing me! You just have to believe me! I care about her so much, but she doesn't trust me anymore!" Harry yelled.

"Can't blame her." I said.

I turned around and walked away. 

I decided to get to my first class, so I wouldn't be late, and in more trouble than I would probally be for punching Harry.

I got to my class, sat down, and waited.

---------------

Kris' POV:

I didn't see Harry today, and I didn't talk to Zayn at all.

I didn't know what was up. They we're both ignoring me.

I got home and started watching t.v.

I had a knock on the door. This time I looked out the window to see who it was. I saw Harry's car parked on the street. I ignored him.

"Kris, please open up!" He said through the door.

"Just leave!" I yelled back.

He kept knocking and asking me to let him in. I got annoyed from it so finally I let him in.

I opened the door.

"What do you--" I stopped and saw he had a black eye. "What happened to you!" I asked, sounding concerned and putting my hand to his cheek. I took it back. I shouldn't sound so concerned, since he cheated on me.

I quickly pulled my hand away. He held both of my wrists with his hands, in a tight grip so I couldn't get out.

"Please Kris! Your all I need! Just forgive me! It was a stupid mistake! I was drunk and she had all control!" Harry begged me.

"Harry..." I stopped.

I pulled him into a hug. He picked me up a little then set me back down.

"Please." He said, looking at me.

I blinked and looked towards the ground, unsure.

"Harry, I admit I still love you..." He smiled a little. Then I finished my sentence. "But" I started, "You should know better. Even if you are drunk." I said. Harry looked at the ground.