Chapter 13

Forever Never.

Chapter 13

---

MONDAY:

Sunday was a bit rough. I had 24 texts from harry and 7 missed calls from him. He cheated on me. I wish I would've listened to Zayn. I would've been so much happier right now.

Now, I have to go back to school. The one reason I didn't want to is because its going to be weird between me and Harry.

I got ready and threw my book bag over my shoulder.

I walked into school, as normal. I didn't see Harry, which I was happy about. But, when second class comes, I'm going to be just screwed.

I started walking to my first class, then I got stopped.

Harry.

"What do you want?!'" I asked him.

"I just want to say I'm sorry!" He started. "I really am! Just please believe me!" He said.

"I believe you. I just won't accept it." I told him.

I jerked my arm away from his grip of it, then went into my first class.

I sat next to Max.

"Hey! I didn't see you much at the party! Did you leave early?" He asked.

"Um, Yeah." I said looking down.

"Whats wrong?" He asked. He must've noticed my eyes get a little watery.

"Just some problems with Harry." I said.

"Are you going to be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Thanks." I said.

-------

First class passed so fast.

Now time to get to my class with Harry.

I walked in. I was a little later than I usually was, but I was still a little early.

Harry wasn't here yet. Which was weird. He was usually here before me, but I don't care. Really.

Before I was completely in the door of the class, Harry walked in behind me, and grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the seats we always sat in.

I didn't say anything because I didn't want the rest of the class to hear our problems.

When we got to the table, I sat down, considering it was the only two spots left for open seats in that class room.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked him quietly.

"I don't want to." He smiled trying to brighten the mood. I ignored him and turned my body, so I faced away from him.

Class started.

-----

Class was over.

Longest class of my life.

I stood up quickly so Harry wouldn't catch me walking out of the class room.

I was about half way down the hall, then Harry stopped me again.

"You just dont get it, do you!?" I asked him.

He looked at me questionably.

"You cheated on me. I don't love you anymore!" I yelled, but stayed quiet.

I walked away to my next class.

I walked in and sat by Zayn.

Kate walked up to me.

"Harry asked. I wasn't going to turn him down." She smiled and walked away.

He didn't hear the comment she made.

I had tears running down my eyes. How I hated my life at the minute. How is it that Kate always gets her way? 

"Whats wrong?!" Zayn asked me in concern.

I wiped a couple of tears away.

"You were right." I said, as tears rolled down my face.

"About what?" He asked.

"Harry cheated on me!" I said.

"What! Are you kidding?" He asked.

"No! It happened at the party, last night!" I said. More tears came out of my eyes.

"What did he do to you?" Zayn asked. He seemed really angry.

"I caught him making out with Kate!" I told him.

"Dont worry." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I'm sure he'll regret it." He said.

I was about to ask him what he meant by that, but the teacher walked into the class room and began todays assignment.

-----

I began walking home. When I got home, i closed the door and burst into tears. 

"That fucking asshole!" I yelled to myself. I was so pissed off at Harry. 

I went and layed on the couch and flipped the tv on.

----

4:45pm

There was a knock on my door which woke me.

I opened it.

I saw it was Harry.

I quickly tried to shut the door, but he caught it.

"What!" I yelled.

"Stop." He said, calmly.

"Stop what? Stop being pissed off? You cheated on me, Harry! Why should I forgive you?" I yelled.

"Please?" He asked.

"No! I am never going to--" Harry cut me off. He smashed his lips into mine. He held my face. I missed his kiss. But, I didn't kiss back. 

I pushed myself off of him.

"Stop!" I yelled.

He grabbed my hand.

"Just please! Give me one chance!"  He begged.

I looked at him.

"I already gave you one chance. But, it was one to many." I said.

Tears started running down my face.

Harry put his hand on my cheek. I pushed it off my face.

"Just leave!" I yelled. "You pretty much ruined my life! You obviously love Kate! So go do whatever with her!" I yelled in his face, again.

"I dont love her! I dont like her at all! Just trust me!" He yelled at me. "You are so fucking complicated! You need to just believe me! Okay!?" He yelled.

I kneeled down to the floor and put my face in my hands. Harry knelt down by me.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Yeah! I'm complicated!" I yelled sarcastically. 

"Just leave my fucking house, and dont ever come back!" I yelled as I pushed him out my door.

"I hate you!" I said as I shut the door.