Chapter 21

Forever Never.

Chapter 21

Yes, this is the last chaper! :( I am so sad but happy that I am finishing this! Its such a good feeling to end a book, and the same to start one! But, I am deciding to finish it now.. So enjoy the last chapter! I loved writing this for you guys, and I hope you appriciated it! :) Thanks so much for all the comments and fans I have. Also for all the votes! I promise you that I will write more for you guys soon! I love you so much! Leave some comments on what you would like to see me write? More Harry Styles fan fics? Or A Teen-Fiction? :) <3 Thx Guys.. Now enjoy..! 

---

I looked at him a little confused. Then he said it.

"Lets start over?" he said.

"What?" I asked. I was so confused. Did that mean to break up? Just friends? Or what?

"Lets just start our relationship over. I want to fix all the shit I started and I want to make it like it never happened!" He said.

I just stood there looking at him in confusion.

"Like we just met again" He said. "Please." 

He took my hand and pulled me to the place we had first met-- When he bumped into me and I dropped my stuff -- for the first time.

"Harry.." I hesitated. Why did we need to do this? I had all the crap in our relationship behind me, and I had totally forgotten about it. So why do we need to do this, now?

"Just act like it was the first time we met." He said.

"No! I was blushing and I thought you were cute! I'm not going to fake it now!" I said, laughing.

"So you dont think I'm cute?!" He asked. 

"I do. That came out wrong! I mean, I was just crushing on you and I can't just redo that!" I said

"Stand here." He said pulling me to the place we first met. He looked at me weird the pushed my books on the floor. I laughed.

He picked them up, then leaned in to kiss me. His lips hit mine, and I knew this was right. No matter what we go through, I am supposed to be with him. We were meant to be. It's kind of like... Were Forever never. <3

---

THE ENDDD..! :0

Thank you guys SO SO SO SO Much for reading this and becoming a fan & Commenting, voting, and everything! It was so amazing to be writing for you guys and I thank everyone who was supportive about this! I am starting a new 1D fan fic soon, once I get more time! I know this is a super short chapter, but thats all I could think of! :0 Ughh. It all wrapped up thoug, right?! Lol. Please, keep sharing this fan fic on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Wattpad, & Other Places! I will be so greatful if you do :D Keep commenting! I love new comments and want to see them everyday! They light up my day, usually! So.. Who's exited about the next 1D fan fic.?! I will give you a spoiler: Its called: Tell Me A Lie.

Thanks so much! I must get to sleep! Haha its midnight! Thanks so much and keep sharing and reading! Love you ALL! <3 

-GlitterDoll12