Chapter 18

Forever Never

Chapter 18

---

I searched the school hallways for Harry. I turned the corner and-- smack. Again. I need to start paying attention to wear I'm walking, and stop watching the ground as I make my way to places. And of course. Who was it? Stephanie. The most powerful girl in our school. I knew she had already tried to get me away from Harry, for her "Best friend", Kate. But, whatever that girl does, I can't help loving him. Even when I get mad and tell him I hate him, it hurts me, just as much as it hurts him.

I pick up my stuff and sound out her bitchy voice I was already sick of hearing. What a suprise.

I ignore her talking to me and walk right past her. She looks at me with that 'Oh-No-She-Didn't' face, which I notice as I stand back up.

I walk scowering the halls, still in search for my curly haired boy. I walked past a little "rest area", as I would call it. And there he was. Drinking a small can of soda. I laughed a little, then walked up to him.

He stood up and wrapped me into a hug. "Hows my birthday girL?" He asked smiling.

"How'd you know?!"' i asked. I had never acually told him my birthday was October 5, and i wasn't expecting anything from anyone. Me and my family never really made a big deal about birthdays. i dont think its necessary. I mean, i've never actually celebrated it.

"i know a lot more then you think.' He said with a cheeky smile.

i giggled. "you scare me sometimes!' i said then hugged him again.

"ready?" He asked.

i was a bit confused. Clas was about to start and nothing exiting was going to happen. well, nothing was planned that I was aware of.

"I'm taking you somewhere." he said.

"harry, class is about to start!" i said, pulling back on my weight, that he was pulling forward by my hand.

'hmm' he said. "class or take my girlfriend somewhere fun?" He said sarcastically.

The fact that he called me his girlfriend sent shivers down my back. i loved it.

 i rolled my eyes, signaling that I would go with him. he smiled then pulled me out the school building, and we drove back to his house.

---

 "What are we doing here?!" I asked. He looked around as if he were looking for something.

"Stay here." He said, running his hand down my arm, and smiling at me.

I obeyed as he said, and stood there waiting. 

He came back with a sweater on, and one in his hand. He had also told me to put a swimsuit on under my clothing, which I did.

"Take this." He started. "You'll need it." He smiled as he tossed me a maroon sweater.

I slip on his maroon Jack Wills sweater he had given to me, and took his hand. The second I put on the sweater of his, I could smell him. It smelt just like him, and I loved that. It smelt like what it does when I hug him.

He took my hand and escorted me back to the car. Whenever I did something wrong, I got butterflies in my stomach. And thats what I had now.

"Harry, it doesn't feel right." I said as he began to drive.

"It'll be just fine, love." He said, taking my hand, and taking the steering wheel with the other.

I just sat back, hoping nothing would happen. Hoping no one would find out we skipped. Then a thought crossed my mind. Whats going to happen when people question me on Monday? Will they find out? I'm such a terrible liar. Ugh. Life has too many complications.