Vents

As you can tell from me updating today I've decided to throw my whole 'updating on Wednesday's' plan out the window and update when I finish a one shot so here's this one shot right off the press.

"UNDEROOS!" Mr. Stark yells and I jump and wack my head on the metal ceiling.

I groan and rub my head and quickly make my way to the vent cover Mr. Stark is standing under.

"Yeah Mr. Stark?" I question opening the vent and sticking his head out.

"There you are. And what have we talked about the name, it's Tony," Mr. Says and I roll my eyes.

"Sure thing Mr. Stark," I say and Mr. Stark sighs in frustration.

"That is not the point of this. The rest of the team is coming back later tonight and I want to warn you that Barton has declared the vents 'his' when I am the one who owns the tower," Mr. Stark grumbles and I stiffen.

"What are they doing coming back after what they did to you?" I growl out lowly and Mr. Stark looks up with a soft smile.

"I know we had our differences but all they wanted was to be able to help people more then the accords allowed them to. We sorted everything out and they need a place to stay that's not a prison," Mr. Stark says and I scowl.

"They nearly killed you!" I yell and I jump out of the vents and land in a crouch.

"Pete you need to calm down," Mr. Stark says trying to prevent me from having a panic attack and a sensory overload on top of it.

"I won't calm down! They nearly killed you and they would have if I didn't send Happy to get you and Helena didn't fix you up you would have ended up six feet under and I would have lost another person I care about!" I scream at him

I know I shouldn't be yelling at Mr. Stark but I was angry at him for letting them back in the tower after he nearly died because of them.

"I want to show you something," Mr. Stark says and I nod.

Mr. Stark takes out his phone and points his phone at the wall and files were projected onto the wall. I am surprised that there are photos of all of the people on team Cap.

I start reading and my face must change as I read on as Mr. Stark sighs.

"Now you know why I am allowing them to stay here," Mr. Stark says and I nod.

"I still don't like it and if any one of them say anything bad about you or hurt you, I will hurt them," I say and jump back into the vents and go hide in my 'nest'.

I loved my nest. I had decided to hide in the vents one day after homecoming and found pockets that are like rooms. One of the pockets was already filled with bows, arrows, a few guns here and there and a bunch of blankets and pillows along with a computer. I had no clue who's it was so I left it alone and now the mystery of the room is solved, it belonged to Clint.

I go back to my own room in the vents and pull out my tablet and hack into shield to get a better look on the rouge avengers.

Turns out most of them had been through some tough stuff in their pasts. I keep looking through files intel Mr. Stark yells up into the vents for me to come down for dinner and to meet the Avengers.

I turn off the tablet and start to crawl down to the kitchen. I pop the vent open and plop down into the kitchen to and hear yells of surprise. I look around and see all of the rouge Avengers standing at one end of the kitchen and glaring at Mr. Stark and Rhode.

"What is going on here?" I question looking between the two sides.

"Who is this kid Tony? A mistake from one of your drunken one night stands?" Captain Rogers asks.