Gone Part Two (Compleated)

The Quinjet thumps down and the bay door opens and I close my eyes at the bright light. Damn it was bright out. Clint stands up and I quickly follow him as he walks down the ramp and into a pasture.

"Here it is," Clint says proudly looking at the house in front of us.

"It's amazing," I say blinking.

I had never seen so much green before with living in the city my whole life.

"Yeah, it sure is," Clint says and grins.

"Let's go down and say hello," Clint says after a second and I nod dumbly.

Clint then proceeds to drag me down the hill and into the house.

"Honey, I'm home," Clint calls out and five seconds late the patter of feet can be heard.

"Daddy!" Yells a little boy no older than seven coming into the room and takles Clint.

"Wow there Nate!" Clint says and falls to the ground in fake weakness.

"Daddy's back, Daddy's back!" The little boy keeps yelling and I smile as he reminds me of me.

"Nate get off of your father and let me see him," A woman with long rust-colored hair says smiling while walking into the room.

"Hey honey," Clint says and kisses her.

"Who is this?" The woman asks pulling away and looking at me.

"I-I'm Peter Ma'am," I say shyly and Clint laughs.

"Good mannered I see. Clint, why is he here? Please tell me there isn't another robot trying to take over the world?" The woman asks and Clint laughs.

"He needs a home and I've known him for a while so here he is," Clint says waving to me.

"To be honest I didn't want to come. Katniss whacked me over the head and kidnapped me," I say glaring at him.

"Clint!" The woman yells hitting Clint over the head with a newspaper that is there for the story.

"How old are you young man?" The woman questions and I flush.

"Seventeen," I mutter and hear a sharp intake of breath.

"Well you should get cleaned up, it looks like you've been living on the streets," The woman says and both Clint and I laugh a bit.

"Probally because I was," I say and hear another sharp intake of breath.

"Laura how about you find cooper and ask for some of his clothes, I'll take Peter to the shower," Clint says and the woman who is now Laura agrees.

"Come on kid, follow me," Clint says and leads me up a sit of stairs and down a hall.

"There should be a comb on the sink and towel on the rack. I'll get you your clothes after you take a shower and comb out that mess you call hair," Clint says joking and I flush.