Jonnys phone call (compleated)

Today is great. I haven't been shoved in a locker or tripped into a trash can so yes, this is a very good day. Flash has been busy trying to get the new girl to like him so he's left me along for the most part which is great.

To bad with my Parked luck the rest of school is ruined after fourth period.

You see, my fourth period teacher who taught me math was very strict. If you are caught with your phone, it's taken away. If you get a text or call in class you either have to read it out or answer it on speakerphone. Most kids just don't take there phones because they didn't want the risk but I kind of really needed it Incase an attack on New York happens or a Thanos repeat and I'm needed.

Now you have a bit of a back story I can tell you why my phone ringing phone to FutureSex/LoveSound made my face pale and flush at the same time.

"Mr. Parker, you know the rules," Ms. Bard says and I nod my head and answer my phone.

"Hey Petey baby, I need to tell you I got a bit wrapped up at the bank. Some idiots decided to try and rob it while I was there so I need you to pick up some thread on your way back to fix my suit," Jonny says before I'm able to say a word.

I sigh and shake my head when my classmates and teacher look at me as if I was the one to rob the bank.

"How many?" I question.

"Five but I felt with them all and they are enjoying a cell in central booking," Jonny says and I sigh again.

"Jonny babe, how many times did they shoot you?" I question and this makes the whole class gasp.

"Three times but I'm fine baby, you don't need to worry about me," Jonny says and I snort while the rest of my class looks stricken.

"I'm not so much as worried about you but how long it takes to wash the blood out and stitch it up," I joke but to be honest I was terrified.

Jonny just fake gasps and I can see him putting a hand to his heart in fake hurt.

"I'm hurt baby! I would think that my boyfriend at least would care about me," Jonny pouts and I laugh forgetting where I am.

"It's not that I don't care about you, it's just that I hate scrubbing blood out of your suit and it happens a lot," I say and hear a growl.

"I'll bring Chinese food for everyone," Jonny says and I grin.

"Fine," I say and hear a whoohoo on the other line.

"See you after school, Storm out," Jonny says and with that hangs up.

"You know I hate it when you do that," I mumble to myself.

I look around when there is pure silence. Everyone is looking at me as if I was talking to an alien.

"What?" I question completely confused.

"Was that just Jonny Storm as in the torch Jonny Storm?" Cindy questions.

"Yeah, So?" I question and this causes a few kids to laugh.

"And he's your boyfriend?" Cindy questions and I nod.

"I'm just going to think about what I am doing wrong," Cindy says and puts her head down on her desk while the rest of the class just looks at me.

"Shouldn't we continue class?" I question and Ms. Bard nods and continues teaching class with no one but me paying attention and the rest gossiping about me and Jonny.

To be honest, now that I think about it, it was really funny.