Another Mr. President

Ok, this is shit. I know it, you'll know it. I just wanted to publish something on New Year's Eve. The end is rushed but whatever.
*********************

Well, today did not go as planned. I planned on going to the speech the president made in the middle of Central Park about the events of the blip and to address questions about jobs and homes to those who blipped.

But of course, that didn't exactly happen.

True, a good portion of his speech and question answering passed without incident but things took a turn for the worse after the president answers a question about forcing people out of homes that the people who were blipped returned to.

The base of my skull tingles and I look around to see the flash of a gun muzzle from a roof across the street. My legs start moving before I can think and it strangely reminds me of Izuku Midoriya as I start shoving through the crowd.

I catch the eye of secret service agents and I start waving my arms.

"Get the President down! There's a snipper!" I yell pointing to the gun muzzle.

Instead of getting the president down and aiming for the window, they turn their guns to me.

"Look! At least one of you!" I shout and am nearly glade that at least one of the agents look but my skull tingles again.

I can't wait, the president was going to die if I don't do anything. I run to the stage and the secret servace agents turn their guns on me and fire. I don't notice it at first, being shot isn't what it's like in movies and TV shows, I didn't jerk back and start spewing blood everywhere. It felt as if someone had thrown a bunch of really hot pebbles at me really hard.

Before the agents could process what was going on, I was jumping in front of the president and shielding him with my body once I hear the shot. Now, this shot differently felt like I was being shot.

My whole back burned and I felt as if someone shoved me forwards. I let out a grunt but stay in place. I look around and notice the shots of bullets, all aimed to the window the muzzle of the gun was in.

I close my eyes again as I hear another gunshot from the snipper, expecting it to hit me again, trying to get to the president. When no impact or pain comes, I open my eyes to see a secret service agent shielding ME.

"Sorry kid but it seemed as if you have taken to many shots already," She says and she smiles.

I notice the other shots end and I look around to see the secret service agents looking around for any more threats. It's at this time that I notice the very large crowd had fled once the agents started firing at me.

"A-are you ok s-sir?" I ask the stunned president under me,

"Yes, yes I am fine but are you?" He asks while looking up to me and I shrug which causes me to nearly scream in pain. I also notice that my blood is dripping down onto him.

"I could be better," I say.

The president doesn't think it's funny.

"Is everything clear!?" The president yells and one of his security personals nearly runs to us.

"Everything is clear sir, you're safe. Reinforcements are on the way along with an ambulance," He says and I let myself sag off to the side of the president relieved that everything was going to be ok now.

The world starts fading in and out and most of my body is either numb or on fire and I realized I probably am going to pass out pretty soon.

"I need you to remove your suitcoat sir and help me stop his bleeding," I faintly hear a secret service agent demand.