Magic (Part Two)

I did not edit much and I decided not to do a part three so after this Magic is over. I didn't do much editing but I hope you like.

I step out of the portal on the other end and look around and see a courtyard around us with people in red and white robes using the same kind of Magic Dr. Strange uses. When they notice us a second after I notice them they stop what they are doing and start whispering to each other. I had no clue what was going on but Dr. Strange seemed to know so I just stood beside him.

"I know it's not often that someone new comes here but this Peter," Dr. Strange says waving his hand towards me and I shift where I am standing when everyone turns their eyes on to me.

"He is going to be my student and I want you to know that he knows everything that has happened here so you don't have to hide it. You may continue your lesson," Dr. Strange says and everyone goes back to what they were doing before.

"What was that about?" I question with eyebrows raised and Dr. Strange smiles.

"I am kind of their leader here. I saved them from an evil dude so they now think that I'm their leader or something like that. It's been a while since I've been back and they are surprised that I brought someone back with me. I'm what you could call a loner here so seeing me with someone else is kind of odd," Dr. Strange says and I nod.

"Let's get you a room and I can tell you about this on the way," Dr. Strange says and I nod and we start walking.

"Here at Kama-Taj there are five ranks of people sorted with the colors white, red, green, blue,  and pure white," Dr. Strange says and I nod hanging on his every word.

(Just saying I have no flipping clue about this and I tried to figure it out but I kind of failed so don't take my word for all of this explanation)

"White means beginner as they just got here and are learning the basics. Red means experienced but again it is just general as they don't have very high-level capabilities. Green is for more experienced people who are low-level masters. Then we have blue which is for full-fledged masters. And then the last one is white and that is reserved for people who have been practicing the mystic arts for a very long time and are very well versed in the mystic arts," Dr. Strange says and I keep nodding.

"You will be starting at the bottom rank but by the time the summer is over you could be a low-level master," Dr. Strange says and I keep nodding like an idiot.

"Peter are you ok? You keep nodding your head," Dr. Strange says and I blush.

"Uh, I'm fine, just listening," I say and bit my lip.

"Well anyway here is your room and your clothes are already inside," Dr. Strange says and I nod once.

I open and see a small room with a bed, a dresser, and a bedside table by the bed. It was simple but I was used to simple rooms so this was a comfort.

"I'll give you some time to put away your stuff and I'll be back in about an hour to take you to dinner. Please make sure to change into the set of clothes in your dresser, there are instructions if you can figure out how to put them on," Dr. Strange says and I nod.

"Ok Dr. Strange," I say and smile.

Dr. Strange leaves me to it and I walk into the room. I put my backpack on the bedside table and sit down on my bed. I really had no clue what I've gotten myself into but I am excited to see what.

I quickly walk over to the dresser and on the top drawer and see a cream colored outfit with a pair of black leather boots. (Not the people but it is the outfit, the white one)