Pietro (Part Two)

I really don't know what happened here. I really didn't know what to do so I did this. Also, I  FULLY support anyone in the lgbtq+ community.

Pietro runs us back to the tower and up to my room before I can blink. Pietro sets me down and I turn and scowl at him. He looks at me confused and I almost laugh at the look on his face.

"Pietro, you made me leave everything at school," I say and Pietro scoffs.

"I'll get you new stuff," He says and I stare at him.

"Or I could run back quickly and get it from your locker?" Pietro questions and I nod.

Pietro runs out of the room and I sit down on the couch to wait as he will come back in a few seconds and I was right as I hear a woosh.

"I forgot your locker number," Pietro says and I tell him and he rushes out of there and I sigh.

He's back ten seconds later.

"I also forgot your combination," Pietro says and I laugh.

"5, back to 2, 7, back to 3," I say and shake my head once he leaves. 

I lay back on the couch and close my eyes for a second before I hear another whoosh and I open my eyes to see Pietro with basically everything in my locker.

"What are you doing with all of that?" I question cocking my head to the side.

"You told me to get your stuff," Pietro says and I frown.

"I didn't mean everything in my locker," I say and roll my eyes.

"I can take it back," Pietro says and I sigh.

"Never mind. Lets just pack and leave," I say and Pietro nods.

"Alright," Pietro says with a grin.

*******This is the skipping of the time********

I sigh as I sit down in the plane and stretch my feet out in front of me. Having a surgeon as a dad and flying first class is nice. I sigh as I think about how I came to dad. God, I missed aunt May.

"Your thinking about your aunt aren't you?" Pietro questions and I nod. 

"How do you always know that?" I question taking his hand and looking over at him.

"Because you always play with your medical bracelet when you think about her," Pietro says and I sigh.

"I've never told you this before but I'm scared that I'll die of a heart attack like she did," I say and sigh again.

"You're still taking the meds right?" Pietro says and I nod. 

"Then you'll be fine. The doctor told you that as long as you still are taking it then you should be fine. Plus you have the pacemaker so you are going to be fine," Pietro says and I nod. 

"Alright," I say and lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

*******Another skip of time*******

We finally get to the hotel and head out to the beach. I look back at Pietro and grin as he looks around in confusion.

"Hey what's up buttercup?" I question stopping my walk to the surfboard stand where we planned on renting some boards and attempt to surf afterward.