Peter in wakanda

Does anyone else write? If they don't do you do school work or just work? I have found I prosses things better when I have a bunch of caffeine in my system. Right now I am really hyper and my hands are shaking, but guess what? I can write! Here is a very long awaited chapter. SOrry that it's very late but I've been busy with a lot of things and haven't really had the time to write. Part of being busy is being sick. Does anyone get sick easier in winter? I've had the flu, like twice since winter started. On with the chapter and hope you enjoy. By the way I'm hyped up on enough sugar and caffeine to give a heart attack to a water buffalo. Comment if you got the last line!

I was freaking out! Mr. Stark had to go to Wakanda for something or other and decided to take me along. I was thrilled that I was going but completely panicking because I have no clue what Wakanda is like so I don't know if I need warm or cold clothes. I was also freaking out because of all the advanced tech in Wakanda I may be able to experiment with if I'm lucky.

I finally decided to just go as I was and deal with any repercussions as they come. I bound up the stairs of the privet jet after Mr. Stark. When I walk into the jet my jaw drops. The seats are a creamy white leather with dark wood around them. There was a bottle of sparkling juice in a bucket with two glasses next to it between two seats.

I sit down in a seat across Mr. Stark after he waved his hand towards it. Mr. Stark pops the cork of the juice and pours us each a glass. He holds one out to me and I take it.

"To Wakanda and T'challa not wanting to kill me, hopefully, probably," Mr. Stark says and I laugh.

"Mr. Stark, what are you even going to be doing? I mean it's none of my business but seriously why are you going to Wakanda?" I question and drink some juice.

"T'challa asked me to come because he wants to talk about a few things. The reason your coming is that his sister wants to meet you," Mr. Stark says and I stiffen.

"You mean Spider-man?" I question and Mr. Stark laughs and shakes his head.

"Nope. You, Peter Parker," Mr. Stark says and I look at him quizzically.

"Why me? I mean I'm pretty much a nobody apart from Spider-man," I say and Mr. Stark frowns.

"You're not a nobody, she probably heard about you from her brother," Mr. Stark says and that makes even less sense.

"Why would she hear about me from her brother?" I question and Mr. Stark looks down at his glass.

"I told him about you, how you are my intern and everything," Mr. Stark says and I furrow my brow.

"Why?" I question and Mr. Stark laughs.

"Because your a pure genius and I wanted to brag," Mr. Stark says and I frown even more.

"I just hope there is time to see if I can talk to Suri," I mutter to myself not interested in meeting the king or princess at all.

"Suri?" Mr. Stark questions and I nod.

"I've been talking to her for years online and I want to meet her. She said she lives in Wakanda and intel they revealed themselves I thought she was joking," I say and shake my head.

"I'm sure that you can find some time to go talk to her though I want you to talk to the princess as she asked me to bring you," Mr. Stark says and I nod even if I really didn't want to hang out with a stuffy princess, or at least I think that is what she is going to be like.

I sit back for the rest of the flight and work on my formulas for Mr. Starks and I's suits.

I must have dosed off at some point becauze next thing I know Mr. Stark in shaking me awake and the StarkTablet is falling off my lap.