Music Video

Hey all. So first off, this is not a real chapter. Second, I think I've finally lost my mind.

I remember watching this music video but I can't remember what the song/who the artist is.

The main character is an old man with a longish white beard. He has a pipe and a hat that looks like a sailors hat. He is opening a restaurant at the end of the video.

I just can't remember anything else. 

Does anyone know what in the world I am talking about or am I crazy?

This debacle has given me an idea for another one-shot so that's good.

Also, guess whos flying to Washington D.C. to go to a writing camp? That's right, this girl. 

Anyway, I am going to be flying from Iowa to Washington D.C. on the 13th and I am terrified. I've never flown on a plane and all I can think of is those planes crashing and a 911 repeat, I mean I am flying TO Washington, they would only have to take control at the end of the flight and crash us into the white house or something. 

There are plenty of people (myself included) who don't like Trump. I am not going to fly to the plane into the white house or anything but what if someone else does? We are already going there.

Or what if the plane's hydraulics fail or the engines overheat? Or the pilots fall asleep and we crash? Or a bird hits the window and scares them so much that we crash? 

To sum it up, I am terrified of flying.

I'll update next Wednesday if I live that long.