My hero academia 2

I want y'all to be honest with me, do you want me to stop doing this series of my hero academia chapters? I know not everyone reads/watches my hero academia or manga and anime in general so for everyone who doesn't know what my hero academia or even thoughts who do know what it is, do you want me to stop writing my hero academia chapters? I think there would only be two or three more.

Also, sorry for not updating in a while.

After being told that I was going to be talking to a principle, I was led down the concrete path and then into the large glass building by the seven people, probably to 'keep me in control'. Some good that would do when I beat all of them before. I was taken up an elevator and then in a large office-like space.

I am sat in one of the chairs on the opposite side of the desk where the high backed chair is facing out the window and everyone is standing behind me. The chair swivels around and if I hadn't had the life I had so far, I would have fainted.

Sitting in the chair is an about three-foot person if they were standing. But the person wasn't really a human, they were like a mix between dog and mouse if that makes sense.

"Hello," He says as it is a he in a high pitched voice.

"Hey," I say unfazed.

"I hear from Mr. Aizawa that you broke out of the dorms and quickly beat the top students at the school including Mr. Aizawa himself," The person says and I rub my neck sheepishly.

"Sorry about that, I'm not really into the whole trust thing," I say and the person sitting at the desk sighs.

"I can understand that. First off, my name is Principle Nezu and I am the principle of UA high," The person says and I frown.

"UA high?" I question confused.

"It is a school for children with quirks go to become heroes or hero support," Principle Nezu says and I am more confused.

"What are quirks exactly? And how many heroes are there?" I ask really needing to know.

Everyone seems to understand where I am coming from in my confusion and that makes me pause.

"Quirks are special powers people develop around the age of four. They can be anything from controlling fire and ice to having tape coming out of your elbows," Mr. Aizawa interventions.

"How many people have these quirks?"

"80% of the population of the world," Principal Nezu says and I lean back in my chair.

"I need a lab, a very very big lab with everything from A to Z," I say and the people look at me oddly.

"I was working on a project and I think I managed to blow a hole in the fabric of space and time. I need to get back to my own universe, although it will take a long time," I say already thinking of what will need to happen.

"We can give you anything you need but we also need you to tell us about you," Principle Nezu says and I nod.

"Of course," I say and launch into a four and a half-hour explanation of how I got here, where I came from, and what I did.

"Well, none of us know what you are talking about in the science department but we understand the other parts. I can set you up with school housing, going to classes at school, and an allowance of money to buy anything you need while you find a way to get back home. We have state of the art labs here that we will give you full access to but we need someone to supervise you," Principle Nezu says and I nod understanding.

"That sounds fair," I say and fold my arms, realizing for the first time that I am still shirtless.

"Todaroki can show you around and help you get your uniforms and show you where your classes will be held. You may be a bit behind but I am sure with the help of Yaoyorozu, you can be caught up. I am sure that Mr. Aizawa would help you with the hero training," Principle Nezu says and the part of Mr. Aizawa seems like it's an order.

"Can I just be shown to the labs? I really need to try to get home," I say firmly.

Everything was overwhelming so I needed a goal to ground me and getting home was that goal.

"We still need to work on getting you a space in the labs and anything you may need so it will be a few days. Plus you need to heal and settling in may be a good idea," Principle Nezu says and I have to work at not snapping at him but kind of fail.

"Fine, then can I start on whatever you need me to do?" I say and Principle Nezu nods.

"Todaroki, can you please take him to get some uniforms? And maybe then take him to get normal clothes before classes start today?" Principle Nezu says and the boy with half of hair white and half red nods.

"I'm fine with a uniform, I won't be here long," I say and everyone stops breathing for a while.

"We should go," The boy with the half and half hair says and I frown at him.

"Fine," I say and stand up.

The boy leads me out of the rooming leaving everyone else inside. As the door closes and we walk down the hall, I can hear whats going on in the room.

"Sensi Aizawa, what's going to happen to him?" The girl asks and I hear a sigh come from Principle Nezu.

"We are going to help him as much as we can. We also need to keep an eye on him, what he described almost sounds impossible. We need to be sure that it's true," I hear Principal Nezu say.

"Are you saying he could be lying?" The nerdy boy asks and I hear another sigh.

"It may be that he thinks all of what he has said is true when it's not. I am sending the recording of our conversation to I-Island to be reviewed if it can even be possible," Principal Nezu says and I pause my stride for a moment.

"Are you alright?" Todaroki says and I bring my attention to what's going on right around me.

"Yes, just fine," I say and Todaroki looks at me uncertainly.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod.

"Just listening in on the conversation," I say pointing behind me.

"You can hear them from here?" Todaroki asks and I nod.

I can understand why he would be surprised as we are almost 100 feet away.

"So, what's the school like?" I ask and Todaroki shrugs.

"It's nice. The classes are really hard as it's the best school in the country," He says and I nod.

"And are we in Japan?" I ask and Todaroki nods.

"Yes, it is good that you know Japanese," Todaeoki says and I nod absently.

"Are you sure you are ok?" He asks again and I nod.

"As ok as I can be. So, when do classes start?" I ask and Todaroki looks over at me.

"An hour and a half, we should hurry," Todaroki says and I nod.

"Let's go then," I say and hurry after him as he speeds up.