Freshman Experience Before Freshman Year

Leave feedback + votes people!!! I appreciate everyone that has read the story up until now. I’ve been busy lately with work and in the studio, but I’m definitely going to be updating this story and starting a new one soon.

   I was really feeling Desiree. I saw her another time after I visited her on campus earlier this month We just walked around the campus, catched up, and grabbed a bite to eat at subway. Everything was going cool with us. I just felt like we had this undeniable connection. Our viewpoints about a lot of stuff were on the same page. I found out that she was majoring in journalism and she wanted her minor to be psychology. She always kept my attention, and damn was she a freak.

   She was telling me what, when, where, and how she wanted me. She had this light toned, seductive ass voice that would make any Nigga mesmerized, putting chills down your spine type shit. Instantly your underwear gets wet once you hear her say your name. Whether she’s screaming, saying, or whispering that shit. They say a picture speaks a thousand words? Naw. Desiree’s voice does! That just tells me what she wants and the way she’s looking at that moment.

  But lately, Desiree was on some other shit… She was kind of being distant. I hadn’t seen her for going on two weeks. She kept making up the excuse that she was busy trying to get everything for her new apartment for fall, but damn does it take that long? I thought about it a lot actually but just kept it to myself. I can’t lie, I was feeling Desiree. I wanted her to be my girl. I just wonder if she feels the same way…

  UCF was a big ass campus and they had a lot of events during the summer. She did invite me to this campus foam party, and the shit was like a white people’s rave. House music like that DJ Hero deadmau5 type flow. Some of their beats was good but, it wasn’t my typical vibe.

  Desiree and her roommates Jasmine and Sierra bought a bottle of Exclusiv that we drunk. Sierra’s niggas had bottles of Hennessey and Jack Daniels they brought over too. Could you say we was messed up? Before we could get out to the Foam party, Sierra’s ass got so drunk she ran straight to the bathroom before we walked out of the quad. K.O. and night night Sierra.”

“Damn nobody told her to do all of that, the fuck?!” Jasmine said after she shook her head down.

“She just couldn’t control her liquor. It happens,” Desiree responded back to Jasmine.

“Damn lil’ mama…” Jasmine's nigga said as he shook his head as well.

  “I’m saying though Desi, don’t you know how much liquor you can hold though? Shit, be responsible. It’s always the one talking the most shit that shit happens to.”

“I’m just glad we was in the room girl and not out there when she got sick.”

  We could hear Sierra throwing up and coughing like crazy from the common area. Hell naw. I hope that don’t happen to me on my first night getting fucked up.

  Weird enough, I still had control over myself (Or at least I thought I did). I had two shots of the Exclusiv stuff and one shot each of the Henny and Jack Daniels. Those last two was some strong ass stuff, but I scuffed it down like it wasn’t nothin’. I felt wobbly though while we walked and kept control of myself to not look so buzzed.

  As we made our way down to the foam party, all you heard was yelling, screaming, bombs being put off, and the DJ playing records of house music. It was all types of different people out here. People were coming and going from left and right. I saw some joints and blunts being passed around too (in discretion of course).

“  SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!!!!” You heard everyone screaming the lyrics to that Lil Jon/LMFAO song.  Everyone was drunk as hell in the central quarters of UCF’s campus. Vendors were selling drinks. People brought bottles. The police was going around making sure nobody was doing anything REALLY illegal. They couldn’t stop all the underage drinking going on though.  I saw pills being swapped, people randomly making out.. and I even saw this Nigga pull out his jawn and started banging a bitch just for the hell of it. He had her face down as he pounded her with all of his might while her face was being scratched by the pavement on the street. I think they had popped a molly too because they was looking too happy over there… like they saw rainbows, monkeys, and unicorns and shit.