This Is Bull.

Her and Quay all giggling and shit. I start speeding up as I feel rage take over my body. I didn’t like Quay in the beginning, but now she mackin with my girl…

“We need to talk.” I cut in between them, looking at Chasity seriously.

“What if she don’t want to talk to you.” Quay bitch ass commented after.

“Was anybody talking to you? A AND B.” I pointed my index finger between me and Chasity.

“…Yeah, Quay I’ll just see you in class.”

“So you just gonna have her block our conversation? For real Chasity?”

“Nigga you act like you matter. Now leave!” I fanned my hand for her to go onto class.

Soon after, she act like she was moving in the direction of the classroom, as she juked and pushed me into Chasity making us tumble onto the floor. Oh fuck no, now this Nigga done asked for it.

I helped Chasity up real quick as I saw this bitch running towards the end of the hallway, and I started to run after her slow Mexican self. I caught up with her and grabbed her by the hood of her jacket and threw her down. She really made me upset, because usually I TRY TO AVOID FIGHTING AND VIOLENCE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

This girl started whining as I was punching her in her dome, I had her straddled down on the floor, as her face was facing me and I kept going in for punches repeatedly. After about a minute of giving this bitch a good beat down across her head and chest, Chasity pulled me off of her aggressively.

“STOP!”  She yelled as she pushed me into the locker. I didn’t know that girl had that much strength. I didn’t feel no regret, I just wanted to put this bitch ass stud mother fucker in her place.

When I got up, her nose was bloody and dripping. She walked over to the main office as I pulled Chasity aside.

“That wasn’t necessary.” She remarked to what just happened.

“I can’t stand that broad! What you mean that wasn’t necessary?! You saw her push me FIRST!”

“But you ain’t have to beat the girl up like that, damn.”

“Hell yeah I DID, I needed to put that bitch in her PLACE! Shit, but fuck her…” As I began to turn the conversation to another subject

“Can we just talk after class?”

“Hell no. Fuck class, we going to talk now. You been acting mad shady lately… what’s that about?”

“What you mean? YOU the one who didn’t answer their phone all weekend. I called you five times! And you couldn’t pick up ONCE?”

“Why should I? We ‘Not like that’ right?”

“What?!”

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I mean. When you around Laesha, we not together.”

Before she could answer from her pause, Charles chimed in and opened the door, “We can hear you two from in here! Go get a tardy slip and come to CLASS, thanks.” He slammed the door right behind him.

“Ugh!!!” Chasity said as she sighed and looked upset as she started to swiftly walk towards the main office, to the left of the hallway coming up. I was right behind her as it looked like she was upset at me. Walking further, we made our way to the back of the tardy slip line. It was about 15 kids in front of us.

I just looked at Chasity as she looked like she was exhuming steam from her.

“So you gonna answer my question?”