I Have a Lot To Learn.

"So what's up? You coming over?"

Desiree texted me at 8:37 pm as I panicked with a rush of thoughts to plot a way to get out of this house without moms knowing. There was no way!

I was just determined to run more game to Desiree, and while I talked to her, I was imagining being with her. I mean, if you were 14, and you basically bagged a 19 year old, what would you do in my situation?

"Can you meet me somewhere?" I responded back.

I could just sneak out the window for a while, see Desiree at the park up the street, and come back home w/o mommy even knowing. Bitchhhh ha-ha.

"I can't, I was hoping you could come see me boo... Don't have too much gas left in the tank."

Greatttt. If I really wanted to see Desiree, I really had to sneak out of the house.

I got up and put on my black sweatshirt with some blue Nike basketball shorts and some KDs on my feet. Brushed my hair back and drew the hair band around to make a ponytail.

After that, I tucked all my stuffed animals under the sheets of my bed and positioned the comforter over to make it seem like I was sleeping under the covers sideways. Usually if my mom checks on me, shell see I'm asleep and then close the door.

"Yeah I'll see what I can do ;)"

I laced my Christmas day shoes on and went to go open the window. I couldn't push it up! Fuck, I must've locked it from last time I went out on the courts. As I went to unlock the window, I saw nail bolts hovered around the locks of the windows. Is she serious?!

There's no way of escaping the dungeon now. Knowing her ass she might of had an alarm installed too. She was serious when she meant summer break was over.

The week went by, and I was pretty bored during that time. My mom didn't let me go anywhere. To make sure I couldn't get away with leaving while she went to work in the evening this week, she turned on the alarm when she left. Isn't she SO SMART?
Her slickass changed the code too...

I fucked around and made Desiree upset with me for the past few days after I "stood her up" (That's how she puts it, but I told her I would see what I could do!).

At least school was starting soon. It seems like this week was going by so SLOW, especially since I couldn't see nobody. I mean Facebook, twitter, and Instagram just gets boring after a while. I know there are probably billions of videos on YouTube, but shit I don't know about em.

When my mom wasn't home, at least I could play music and watch TV. I found this lesbian web series on YouTube called Studville TV. It was kind of live. They recorded in Atlanta. I got sick of Channing messing around w these hoes and having them move into her house. Slow down Nigga! But overall, it was a good show, especially since they don't show lesbian series on TV.

Saturday morning came around and my mom knocked on the door at 8:30 in the morning.