Stuffing

"Don't know how to hit up nobody no more? I see how it is." That’s what Desiree wrote to me through text.

“Nah it’s the opposite. When I huu, you don’t text back” I wrote as a response to her. Well Damn, I didn't even know I still existed to her. But I guess. I think she was just getting bored or I guess wanted to see how I was doing.

“I’m so SICK of school though!” Jazz said out loud.

“Who AIN’T Nigga?” I responded as Chasity shook her head.

“For real.” Dion chimed in.

“Least the Pep Rally’s tomorrow.” Naomi brought up. Oh shit, I had forgot all about that. Tomorrow is going to be live! Halloween night for the football rivalry game between Jones and Maynard high.

The bell rang for lunch to end and everyone was hesitant to go outside because of the hard rain pouring down on the sidewalk and pouring into the breezeway that we could see from the windows on the sides of the cafeteria.

About 5 minutes later, administration made everyone walk to classes, even though it was pouring raining.

“Didn’t anyone watch the news? You should have brought an umbrella or poncho today. Let’s get to class people!” This dick ass Officer Kalamaski said to everyone hovering around the heading under the breezeway by the cafeteria, not trying to get wet from the flooding happening.

I grabbed Chasity by the hand and said, “Come on.”

“I gotta go to class though.” She said as she tried to leave my grip and head to the building.

“Nah there’s no point for you to have to walk in the water. Come on.”

I held her soft, lotioned hands and walked over to the auditorium. So administration wouldn’t see us, I snuck over them by walking over the brick walls set up parallel of the breezeway’s walkway, all the way over to where the walling lead to the auditorium.

We was trying to hold our laughs in so much because we literally was walking right behind them, and none of the admins saw us.

I helped Chasity down after I leaped from off the wall as she gracefully positioned her feet on the ground. After a few minutes, the rain started to slack up and the sun came beaming down again. Florida and its bipolar weather…

We decided to go somewhere in the school where none of the administration could find us, and we only had a limited amount of time because they like to roam around the school.

“Can we go in the auditorium?”

“Nah because they’re going to ask why are we in here.”

“True… Well we can’t just stand here.” She made a point, or administration was going to walk around campus and find us.

Then I started thinking about Dion for some strange reason, but being with Chasity right now reminded me of him and I skipping in middle school, trying to find secret spots around Robins wood to chill when we didn’t want to go to class.

Then I thought…

“The tennis courts! There’s no cameras over there, and nobody goes over there.”

So we snuck around the hallway and parking lot and walked over to the tennis courts. We wiped the puddles of water (for the most part) off of the bench where we wanted to sit and wait for boring ass class to go by.

I started telling Chasity the whole story with Dion, from the time I saw him with that dude in the mall, to the text Renee got, to what Jazz heard.