Tell 'em

Its been a week since everything happened between me and Chastity. Were pretty cool, and she hadn't been acting funny or anything like that towards me. We just didn't talk about us kissing the other day because I think it makes her feel a little awkward. So right now, you could just call us friends.

I keep thinking about that kiss and everything too. You could say a Nigga had a big ass crush on Chasity. She just seemed differnet than most girls our age. I text her every day and were always talking about different events going on in the news,  or politics and her feelings towards them, and also spirituality. she believed in a higher spirit and was raised as a Christian, but she had respect for all religions.

"If you were raised in a Muslim culture, you would think Christianity's beliefs were wrong, and you would think you had the correct answers to spiritual connectivity with God. So who are you to really judge someone else's beliefs? You're talking to the same God."

She responded back to me when I told her that everyone needed Jesus in their life. I guess I never really thought about it that way.

Being a Christian was something I valued, but I felt like that was only because of my upbringing.

If only I could open up her mind a little more with her sexuality. I mean, there was no question that she liked me. It was just now, is she willing to like me?

Its Friday afternoon and school just got out. I'm supposed to be meeting up with Renee in a couple of hours and her mom is going to drop us off to go to the outlets on International Drive.

I made my way home as as I was turning the knob to enter the front door, I saw my brother pop up in front of me with this ugly ass face he made. I miss this fucker so bad!

Me and my brother wern't raised in the same house, and hes actually my half brother by my dad. We just started getting close a few years ago and I hadn't seen him in a few months since he's been so busy at work.

"TERRY!!!" I gave my brother a hug. This Nigga's so tall, he's 6'4''. I wish I could of taken after those genes.

"Wassup sis?!" Terry said as he released me from his grasp. "Just thought I'd stop by and see yah you know."

We walked into the living room and sat on the couch to chat a little bit. My brother's cool. He told me about when he was younger and how he was in this rap group named Exit. He had to give all of that up though in order to work and take care of his two kids and wife. I admired him for that too.

"The kids doing good? And Anise?"

"Yeah, everybody's good. I would've brought the kids by buh Nise had to take em to the dentist."

"Oh OK. Bring em by soon mane. I wanna see my lil nephews"

"U know it sis. U talked to our dad lately?"

"Hell Nah! Man you know how Travis get. I don't even hardly hear from him so I'm not worried about it."