D-on

Dion

Shit, we ridin'. Again. This duck Nigga done fucked around and held out. In our clique, we take out our own that fuck up.

Limo is who we got game on. We found out that he wasn't where we expected him to be, so were waiting for him to show up. He can't hide that long.

"Pull over in this parking lot."

Fade instructed to Damon as he turned into the Dollar General. I sat in the backseat and pumped out my Glock 19 just to be ready for anything and had my 228 in my left pocket just to be handy.

Damon stopped and swerved the steering wheel to the left and backed into a parking space towards the sidewalk as I checked that the clips were full, so I'm straight. This is my baby right here.

"That Nigga too stupid but to walk back to his crib after a few hours."

James laughed at Damon's comment as he leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"This is a demo for you to see what happens if you ever feel like you're smarter than the clique."

He kissed me on my cheek and put his cheek on mine as a salute, and then pur his arm around me. Its a sign in 407 to show love between members.

"One love Dion, one love." He smiled at me as his front gold tooth glimmered in my face with a devious look of power.

At first, he creeped me out, but I got settled in the car and got used to it. It was just love he was showing from the gang.

This chubby lookin Nigga with a brown jump suit and scuffed up white nike air force ones walked towards the car. He was one of Fade's customers. This nigga always wanted a dubbie. To me, it was stupid but hell more money for my nigga's pocket.

"AY, u wouldn't to happen to have sum Ice, would yah?"

"Talk to my boy Dion, he got u with that."

I went into my goodies and grabbed out 2 bumps of ice as his fat ass requested by holding up two fingers.This fool looked like he stayed on the streets, too. He stunk and errthang. Looked liked a big old lump of doodoo.

I realized this fool gave me only $40. I got out the car before this brown lump could get away and swung the door open to hit him right in the stomach as he stumbled two feet over.

I grabbed out my baby and pointed her directly in this stank Nigga's stomach.

"Nigga, who you think you fooling? I may look young but I did learn addition and subtraction in school. Either u give me the rest or I'll add this bullet to ya and subtract your life."

He hesitated and gave me one of the sets back. Thinking you can fool Nigga with two twenties, Fuck ass.

I felt my phone vibrate from my back pocket and pulled it out as I closed the car door and sat back in the seat. It was Shay. I didn't have time to talk to her, she was on my case TOO much.

Frankly, it was none of her business what I do anyways. And that noisy ass fine hoe Renee, she was on my case, too and needed to fall off quick.

I'll handle Gabe later, he fucking around with Limo too. Hes not that important right now though. That's a personal take-out. After waiting there for about an hour and making a several transactions, we decided to press of of Limo until tomorrow.

Damon drove back on I-4 from the Mexican market to the trap which was 10 minutes away.

Driving on the way back, this James Nigga kept smiling at me and looking at me weird.