Take You In A Place

"Hey, (Y/N)." Joseph said, smiling "Hey." You smiled as you enter his lab. You've been friends with Joseph before... Before you two were hired and then sucked into this whole R.E.D. vs B.L.U. thing. You two created alot of memories together. You consider him a close friend. He was really nice to you. Not that you have feelings for him. You bottled up those feelings and then threw it away because you thought that he doesn't feel the same for you. Every weekend, you go to his lab to do some work. "(Y/N). Uh... vacation is coming." Joseph snapped (Y/N). "I know that." You nodded. "Would you like to join me to.. Germany?" He asked. "Sure." You nodded. "Great! Let's get a flight tomorrow." He said, checking his papers. "Tomorrow?!" You startled. "Yeah, tomorrow's the start of vacation." He looked at you, confused. "I thought that's next week." You said, raising an eyebrow. "They moved the schedule." He said assumingly. "Huh. I need to pack right now." You said as you started to walk away from the lab. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

Tomorrow comes
- Your P.O.V. -
"(Y/N), you ready?" Medic asked as he grabbed all of his stuff. I nodded. "Let's go." We went to the airport and then took a flight to Germany. "We have to take zhe train because we are going to Füssen." Joseph smiled. "Huh, I've never been there." I said looking at him. "Don't worry, Fraülein. I'll be your tour guide!" He laughed and then i laughed. We took the train and it took us like.. 2 hours until we are now in Füssen. We entered a beautiful hotel with a nice view of a village. "Joseph, this is amazing..." I said in awe as i looked directly at the sunset behind village. "(Y/N), i zhink we took the wrong room. It supposed to be two beds." Joseph said, looking at me. I looked back and then saw a one queen sized bed. "Oh.. I don't mind if you join me to sleep." I smilled reassuringly. "Okay.." Joseph flushed. "So.. Tour guide. Where are we going first?" I said exitedly. "Let's have some dinner." He said.

Me and Joseph walked to a nearby restaurant. "I've heard this is a great restaurant." He said as he gentlemanly gave me a seat. I thanked him as he sat on his chair. The waiter came and we both have our orders. We chatted a little bit as the food came. We ate and then we compared on what we ordered. Then we returned back to the hotel to take some rest.

Next day..

"(Y/N)??" Medic groggily said as he tried to look for his glasses. I opened my eyes a bit, pretending to be tired as i watched at him

He looks adorable.

By the time he found his glasses, i replied "Mhmm? Yes, Joseph?" "Nothing. Your alarm.." He said as he groggily lay his head on the pillow. "Oh.. Sorry." I said as i grabbed my phone, shutting its alarm. "Why do you have the alarm on?" He said as he faces me, his baby blue eyes meeting my (E/C). "Uhh.. I must have forgotten about it. Sorry, again." I said as i looked back at him, expecting him to be a little mad about me. But instead, its a small smile with a chuckle. I chuckled too, still looking to his eyes. I almost can see my own reflection to those eyes. We stayed like that for godlike 2 minutes. "Uhm.. You hungry?" Joseph asked. I nodded, my cheeks turning to a red tomato. He chuckled as he stood from 'our' bed. I did the same. "I'm going to the shower.." I said, walking away. He nodded.

After that beautiful shower in a beautiful hotel in Germany..

"Where are we going this time, Tour Guide?" I asked Joseph. "Heh, Were going to Weißensee. A beautiful lake that relaxes me." He replied, with his small smile in his face. "Ohh, were having picnic?!" I said, eyes sparkling in the sunset. "Yes.. and- oh here we are." He said as we dropped off to our destination. I looked at the huge lake with the landscape of a mountain. "Wow.." I said, my jaw dropping. "Schöne.. (Lovely..)" He said, holding our picnic baskets. "Shall we?" He said, walking near the lake. I was starting to place our blanket but Joseph quickly grabbed the basket. "Were not just going to picnic at the grass!" Joseph exclaimed. "Why don't we make it the other way?" He rose an eyebrow, while he looked at me. "At the lake?" I looked up at him, confused. "Nein. At a boat!" He smiled. I chuckled as he grabbed a boat. "Its still the same, though." "Whatever, (Y/N). Let's just go!" He said. He helped me drop our food baskets and then he started to row. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He said as he slowed his rowing. I nodded. My eyes were glued at the mountains. I grabbed a sandwich from the basket. "Mmh.. Wow.." I said as i munch my sandwich. "Hmm? Oh.. My signature sandvich." He looked at me and then smiled at my reaction. "Damn, i can't even barely remember you making these.."I said as i continued munching. "Here have a bite." I said as i offered him my sandwich. He took a bite and then nodded. I looked at his reaction.

He's cute.

I kept on looking at him while he took another bite."Mhm.. Yup that's good." Joseph said, looking at the sandwich. "You don't mind if we stop here?" I nodded as he grab another bite. "H-Hey! You have your own sandwich!!" I exclaimed. "Haha.. Success distraction! Sorry, fräulein." He chuckled as he grab a sandwich, creating a small bite. I looked at him while he eat. "Why are you watching?" He held a laugh behind those lips. "You ate my whole sandwich." I pouted. "Sorry, again. I was lost in the taste. You know it's been a while since i made my own signature sanviches.." Joseph smiled, as he look at the waters, seeing his reflection."I really am happy that the recipe is still on my old notebook." He smiled again, looking at me. "You know.. There is something serious i want you to talk about." He said as his words are turning into a whisper."What is it? Something about the.. flight??" I asked him. "No.. It isn't.. Its about.."

"What is it? Tell me, is there something bothering for you?"

"I.. love you, (Y/N).."

"Joseph..?" I gasped. "(Y/N) I loved you the first we became close friends in high school. I've never thought it would be the day to say it to you. I want to say this far from the base because i don't wanna lose you. I don't want anybody to hurt you or kill you." Joseph replied, sincere eyes forming. "I love you too, Joseph." I said, kissing his lips. And then we pressed our foreheads together. "(Y/N).." "I love you until time ends." I caressed his cheeks with my hands.

A/N:
Thank u for reading the first oneshot! I appreciate it!