Shorts {Smut}

-Your POV-
Shorts. Yeah i like to wear them. Especially in summer and in battles. It just that it really feels so comfortable and so much freedom. Sometimes i wore pants because i ran out of shorts to wear. There are some cases that the only short i have is the really short one. Like the one that shows your whole thighs. I do not like to wear them because im in the place full of men. But i don't even care anymore. All i care now is that comfortableness. So yeah i wore the damn short shorts. And then i walked outside to grab some popsicle.

It's so damn hot in here. The only air conditioned room is Medic's Lab. But it's contaminated with blood and.. crazyness.. l really want to go there but it's too dangerous. So i just sat at a bench. Hoping that there will be a summer breeze.

-Medic's POV-
Its so fucking hot here. Maybe its my stupid air condition. I walked outside my lab to see Engie. "Hello, Engie." I smiled as i saw him going to the workshop. He stopped ans then replied "Hey there, doc." He smiled back. "Uh.. I actually need a help." I said.
"What can i help ya?"
"My air condition."
"Alright i'll grab my tools." He said as he entered his workshop. I waited for him to walk out until i saw (Y/N) grabbing a cold drink on the fridge. "The only fucking cold place here is the fucking fridge." She cursed. I gasped on what she wore. A really short shorts. Her thighs are shown.. I really liked her when she was wearing shorts but i never been turned on when she wore those type of shorts. My jaw drops as she turned away. Her butt is perfectly curved on the short. "Hey, doc?" Engie said as he tapped my shoulder. "Uh-Uh.. yeah, c-come in." Engie looked at the direction i'm looking but she was gone. "Okay.." Engie said. Forming an unsure face. "Where seem to be the problem here?"
"That one." I pointed at the air conditon.
"Alright." He said as he grabbed his wrench and then started to fix it.

TINK CLANK

After that few hit if the wrench, the air condition is fixed. "Danke, Engie." I smiled. "If you still need some fixing, just tell me." He smiled as he walked away. I sat down my chair and then cool myself off. Finally it's so cool in here. I smiled. But i still feel the heat when i saw her wearing those. I pictured it again. She's.. so hot.

-Your POV-
Fucking summer, fucking dessert. I kicked the sand angrily. "Yo, (Y/N)!" Scout screamed. "What?" I said. "Nice.. uh.. outfit ya got there." "Thanks?" I shrugged. He walked away quickly. "Weirdo." I kicked the sand again. I want to go to Med's Lab but i do not have the courage to do it so. I am afraid that he might.. you know.. steal my organs? I wandered around to think of a plan. I do actually like him.. but i'm very nervous around him. I focused on thinking.

Hmm... Wait! I got it. I grinned at my master plan. I walked back inside the base and find Med's door. I sighed as i knocked on the door. He opened the door and said. "Oh, ah Hello, fräulein." He smiled. That damned smile. "Hi, i uh.. feel a little light-headed. Can i have a check up?" I weakly smiled. "Sure. I am glad to do that." He smiled back. Jackpot. I entered his lab and feel the cool in my skin. "Seat here, fräulein. And we shall talk about your health." I sat down at the surgical table. He stood next to me and said "How did this happen?"
"Well.." Oh shit i am not expecting that. "The heat.. really throws me off."
"Oh, go on." He said as he focuses on me. Oh fuck really? Come on man.. "I.. uh.. was outside, finding the breeze until the heat went high." I said. " Hmm.. Well that's a common symptom. I suggest you stay on this place for a while." He said as he patted my shoulder. "Thanks, doc." I smiled. "Say.. I have something to say.." "Yes, fräulein?"
"I... love you."
"I--" His cheeks blushed.
"I know its so weird for me to.. actually like you. But hey, look what im doing. I feel like a fool now." I said as i rubbed my left arm.
"(Y/N), I feel the same for you too."
"Huh?"
"Well.. I think of you.. Every night.." His face was inches away from mine. I chuckled as i quickly kissed him. I felt his hand on my thigh. His other freehand caressing my cheek. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I gladly accepted him. He first started the fight of dominance but he won. I moaned quietly as i felt his hand near my core. We both parted away for air. He then started to place my legs on his waist. He raided my neck with kisses and hickeys. "Mhnn..." I moaned as he hit the right spot. "Oh your sweet sounds.." He grinned as he removed my shorts. Showing my comfortable panties. "Hmn.. What's behind this?" He said as he removed my panties. I gasped as he entered a finger on my core. Moving it in and out. Circling it. I moaned as he entered another finger. "Medic.. I want you.." I tried to speak between moans.
"Hmm? Say that again."
"I want you, Joseph!"
He grinned and then said "Glad you said that." He removed his pants and then his underwear. His member is so huge. I gasped in terror that it might not fit. "Don't be scared. I'll be soft." He said as he caressed my cheek. I nodded as he started entering on me. I moaned as he tried slowing his pace. "Harder.." I screamed. He grins and then he followed. His pace is getting harder but in a slow way. "Joseph.." He grunted as his pace is slowly getting faster. "(Y/N).." He groaned as he thrusted his hips faster. We're both moaning loudly. I felt i'm coming close. "Joseph, I-I'm coming.." I moaned. His hips getting more faster than before. "Me too, Liebling." He groaned as we both came. I lie down on my back. Panting for air. Suddenly i felt a pair of lips on my core. I moaned as it started to lick on my core. It sucked all of my liquid. Joseph looked at me as he finished. He licked clean all the liquid left on his mouth. His glasses were covered in liquid. He removed his glasses and then said "Look at my liebling.." He smiled. I feel dazed. "That was.. amazing.." I smiled as my eyes slowly closing.

-His POV-
"Oh.. She's tired." I smiled as i carried her with both of my arms. I lay her on my bed and then comforted her with a blanket. I lay down next to her and then kissed her forehead. "I love you, (Y/N)."

A/N: imtrynamaketheendalittlecuter.