More Nights

A/N: This one's a bit sad.. I was experimenting stuff on writing.. Hope you guys like it.

Another fight for the team. I thought as i grabbed my weapons for the fight.

3..
2..
1..
Fight!

All of my team ran to the front. Ready to fight for their lives.

Engineer was ready to build a sentry. Heavy is carrying his best weapon. Pyro is... as usual, holding his flamethrower. Everybody feared him though. Demoman's drunk, yet still ready to battle. Scout's drinking his can of Bonk while carrying a baseball bat. Soldier is comanding the team to fight and then screaming. Sniper is ready to shoot. Spy is rearranging his tie while holding his butterfly knife. Medic, my close friend, was behind Heavy and he was ready to charge. I entered the heavy battlefield full of other versions of the team, except their color is blue. I shot the blue Scout in the head while Sniper aided Medic and Heavy by shooting the blue Medic in the head. I shot the blue Soldier in the chest as he jumped through the air. "Medic!!" I heard Demo scream. Medic quickly responded and then healed the Demoman quickly. "Danke to your doctor!" Medic smiled. Demoman thanked the doctor as he continued fighting the other team.

....

A moment of silence is all you could hear. The noise of guns and bullets are blurred out. I can't feel anything.. "DOKTOR!!" I heard Heavy's scream. "(Y/N)'s fallen!!" I tried to open my eyes as the footsteps came near to me and then i heard blurred healing noises from Medic. "She's shot by other Heavy!" "(Y/N) don't worry... It's gonna be okay.." Medic said. His voice soothes me. Then i felt two arms raised me. The feeling of safeness was on his arms. Medic dropped me down lightly as he grab his medical kit. "(Y/N) do you hear me?" Medic asked. I nodded weakly. "Its gonna be fine.. Do not worry." Medic smiled as he patched my arms. "M..Medic.. Look.." My hand pointed at his back. A blue Soldier is coming behind him. "(Y/N)!!"

Black. Darkness. Nothing.

"Do you think (Y/N) will be okay?" I heard someone said. "Yes, she will be." Another person replied. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a ceiling. "(Y/N)! You're awake." Demo smiled. I smiled back. "Where am i?" "Yer in a hospital, (Y/N)." Demo replied. "W-Where's Medic?" "I don't know.." Demo's smile faded into sadness. I nodded. "Good morning, Ms. (Y/N). Rest for a little while, okay?" The doctor said as he walked away. I nodded and then stayed at my bed. "Where did Medic go?"

I been in this hospital for a few days now. My right leg were wrapped up in bandages. I was still thinking about Joseph. Where did he go? Is he okay? The thoughts of him lets you shred a tear. Did he die? Where is he? Anger and sadness flew me over. I moved myself to the other side, looking at the sunlight through the window. "Medic, where are you?" I whispered. Until i heard a door open. "(Y/N)! Thank god you're okay." A french man said. I looked at his direction. He was holding a stuffed bear. "I-I wanted to give these to you.." He stuttered as he placed the bear next to me. I hold the bear, looking at its detail. The bear has a plus sign on its chest. "How are you doing, (Y/N)?" Spy asked. "I'm fine." I replied, forming a weak smile. "Have you seen Medic?" He shrugs. "The entire team and Miss Pauling are trying to find him. But Miss Pauling confirmed him... dead." Spy's face disconsolate as he said the last word. "Joseph.." My eyes began to water. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)." Spy hugged you as you began to cry. "Why??"

More sleepless nights at the hospital. After that horrible news i got from Spy, my life will never be the same without Joseph. Those golden memories with him. Those nights i was there with him at our secret place. The secrets we two used to laugh about. Those things just made you feel more worse than ever. My mind just can't stop now. Reminiscing the memories with him just can't stop me from crying. The feelings i bottled up for him opened. Those feelings.. are gone.. forever..  He's gone.. forever. I will never see him again.. These feelings are useless now..

After that day, i was now released to the hospital. Sniper's van brought me back to the base and the whole team greeted me with a surprise 'Welcome Back!' I smiled weakly and then walked away from them. Sadness stayed on my face. I stayed on my bedroom and then sat on the matress. I looked at the picture me and Joseph were. My eyes started to water as i lay down on my bed. "Why didn't i saved you?" I said as i held the framed picture close to me. "Joseph.. Please don't tell me you're dead.."

After a few months of fighting and battling with the other team..

The team turned me as the Medic. Since i were a very close friend of his and i knew his tactics and his proceedures in Medicine. I become the Medic to this team... For him..

After battle i returned back to our secret place. It was nighttime and the stars are shining bright. I sat down near the ledge of the cliff. Not minding the deepness of the cliff. I looked up in the stars. Wishing that Joseph will be back. I heard incoming footsteps getting closer. The figure sat next to me. I did not mind because i was too lost in the beauty of the stars. "You really miss me, do you (Y/N)?" I heard the figure said, with its thick German accent. "Joseph?" I looked at the figure, revealing him. "Hello, (Y/N)." He smiled. "Joseph!" I cried as i hugged him. "Hey, Hey, Hey.. Don't worry.. I'm always here for you.." Joseph hugged back, caressing my hair to calm me down. "I missed you, Joseph.. Where have you been? How did you survived? They said you were dead and now-" "Fräulein, i can't be dead. I am not a ghost. It's just that i am really lucky that i survived that rocket." His sweet smile calms me. I feel safer again. "They can't see my body because it was gone leaving you there. Those blues got me. I was suffering from their hands so i tried to leave my way out of it. When i was escaped, my fellow medic helped me patched up on our old hospital were we used to work. I stayed there because i need to rest for a while. My legs hurt real bad. My chest is bruised badly. So now here i am.. With you." He smiled as he fixed my hair. "Please don't leave me again.." I smiled. "And there's something you need to know.." "What is it?" Medic asked. "I love you." I said as i kissed him. His eyes widened by the sudden action. "Joseph Ludwig, i loved you with all my heart and i wish that we can have more of these nights together." I said with built up courage. "I was going to leave these feelings away becuase i thought you were gone.. forever.." "(Y/N).. I love you too. And i will never leave you by your side." He replied. "And..?" You teasingly smiled. "And we will have more nights like this." He replied as the two of you chuckled. "But in a serious way.. Ich liebe dich wirklich, (Y/N). (I really love you, (Y/N))."