When Medic played a game..

This game he might play ⬆️ (On the header)

Medic: Viscera Cleanup Detail.. What do you do in this game, (Y/N)?
You: Well you clean up.. mess. Mostly, you're the only one who cleans up a mess.
Medic: What type of mess? Am a janitor on this game?
You: Yeah, yeah. All types of mess. 
Medic: Based by the look of the logo.. and the word 'Viscera' on the title.. Is it gore-ish?
You: Yup you got it right!
Medic: There will be like.. dead bodies?
You: (oh shit) Y-Yeah..
Medic: *chuckles silently while making an unusual grin* This is going to be fun..
You: *nervous chuckle with a slightly scared eyes* Do-Do you know the controls..?
Medic: Yes, fräulein. *dat grin didn't remove from his face*
You: Okay, I'll be back...

After 10 minutes...
You: Holy shit!
Medic: What?
You: What happened to the room you were cleaning?
Medic: I decorated it! With the perfectly colored red blood and some disassembled body parts. And ohh to mention, some removed organs too.
You:

(Medic get away from that computer)Medic: *still looking at the screen, admiring his bloody work* Ahh It's just like my lab, don't it, (Y/N)?

Medic: *still looking at the screen, admiring his bloody work* Ahh It's just like my lab, don't it, (Y/N)?

A/N: Dunno just for fun.