Demons

Inspired from Joji's Demons.

-Your POV-
I was working as usual. You know. The fighting and stuff. With my whole team. But this day.. This day is so... unusual? It's not like the other days. Heavy said that Medic couldn't work for a while so they changed me into their medic. I asked him why he can't be fighting today but Heavy just shrugs. I nodded so stayed behind him and then fight the B.L.U. Team.

Hours passed...

We won. They all cheered for me. Saying that I'm a great medic. I shook my head. "Joseph's is the greatest Medic." I smiled. Heavy and Demo shrugged their shoulders. And then the circle of cheering disappeared. I walked into the kitchen, alone. I grabbed a drink in the fridge and then i heared incoming footsteps. I looked back to see who was it. It was Joseph. I know i have this feeling around him since i first entered this base. I wanted to care him but that will show that i liked him. And it would really be embarassing for everyone here to know that i liked Medic. Because this base is full of men?

There he was.. groggily walking to the coffee maker. He is covered in a large blanket. "Hey.. Joseph." I smiled. "Oh Hello, fräulein." He smiled weakly. "What's wrong? Didn't have enough sleep?" I asked nicely. He shook his head. "Nein. I'm fine, thanks for asking." After he said that, i was going to reply but he left quickly with his coffee. I feel something bad for him.

-Second Day-
I was the medic again. Joseph didn't come around today. Rumors saying that he's working or something. Or what Spy says. I just hope he didn't get sick. I fight again for the team.
After the battle, it was a tie. So the whole team took a break early. Engineer was going to cook us some pancakes to cheer up the whole team. "People, calm down!" He said as he placed plates of pancakes of each team member. The whole team is fighting each other. Aruguing that the one's worse than the other. Comparings.. "C'mon. Eat up!" Engineer screamed. The whole team looked at their plates and then they started to eat. I got one too so i looked down. There are four pancakes stacked with a drawing of my class sign. The other classes has that too but their class signs. "(Y/N).. Would you mind.. Giving this to Joseph?" Engineer said as he gave me a plate with drawing of a plus sign because he's a medic. I nodded as i grabbed the plate and then walked away. "Thank you, (Y/N)."

I walked through the halls leading to Medic's Lab. I knocked softly on the door. "Who is it?" He said with a hint of tiredness. "It's (Y/N).. I got you a pancake. Cooked by Engie." I said. He opened the door slowly. He showed a bit of himself. But he hid behind the door. I can see his eyes. His tired eyes. Staring through my eyes. "(Y/N)? Are you gonna give it to me?" He frowned in confusion. "Y-Yeah.. Here." I gave him the plate of pancakes. He looked down on the pancake and then placed it on a nearby table. "Can i ask something?" I said bravely. "What is it?" He looked up on me. Those tired eyes tells me something. "Are you okay?" I was concerned about him. "Yeah.." He scratched the back of his head. "Your.. Eyes.." I said as i tried to open his door. But he stopped me for doing it. "Please don't."

-Third Day-
The doctor's still feeling unwell. Soldier confirmed it. I am.. worried now. He's been gone for like.. three days now.. His.. sickness might be in a worse case now. I skipped the battle just to take care of Medic. I know he's a doctor, but sometimes a doctor needs someone to help him. I cooked him a porridge. It's my own recipe. I hope he likes it. I knocked on his Medical door. I heard him groan and said "What?" "I uh.. It's.. (Y/N), would you like to.. eat?" I asked him, terrified that he might be angry at me. "Oh uh.. (Y/N).." He quickly opened the door slightly. "Hey.." I smiled. "How are you doing?" "Fine.." He weakly smiled. "Can i.. come in? This porridge is very hot.." He gasped and then opened the door fully. He hid behind the door as i entered. I dropped down the porridge on a table and then looked at him. His whole body was covered in a blanket. "Are you okay?" I said as i walked near him. "I.." He sighed as he lay his back on a wall. "Please tell me.. I can help you.." I walked near him. "Don't tell anyone.." He said as he removed the blanket. I looked at what he looked like. His right hand is colored black. The hand has this spikes on it. "Medic.. I-" "The demons.. I just can't stop hearing them." He was about to fall but i grabbed him. "They're everywhere.." He was crying. I hugged him. "It's.. okay.. I will help you." I said as i kissed him. He was surprised but he kissed back. "They told me everything.." He said. "Help me.." "I love you, Medic. I will stay on your side as always." I smiled as i hugged him close. "(Y/N).. What do i do?" "Forget all those demons, I'm here. Tell me everything." "(Y/N).." Teardrops fell on his cheeks. "Medic.. I'm here.." I said as i caressed his back.

A/N: idk?