The Doctor's Jealousy (Jealous Medic) {Smut}

A/N: Requested by Wana_ImaNNNNN . Hope you like it! (Idk whats 4 the header lol)

-Your POV-
Hell i've been working in here for months and its starting to get good as the days go by. I like it here. I started to like Spy. He's a really cool dude. Sometimes when it's ceasefire day, he shows me his collections of his butterfly knives. It's so cool. He teaches me some tricks sometimes but it ended up me accidentally slicing my fingers. But it didn't literally sliced as in fully removed. It's just a small slice thats all. So he gave me a practice knife. Which is a very dull knife.

I remember one time Spy and Me were trying to prank one of our teammates. Since we are bored as shit and we got nothing to do. We tried to prank Engineer. The prank is to let Engie find his wrench. Because sometimes he left his wrench on his workshop somewhere. Spy hid using the inviswatch and then he put Engie's wrench on Scout's bag. When Engie found out that Scout stole his wrench, Scout's cried in tears. And i tell you, that one's the gold. Because Scout stayed on his bed the whole hours... I also felt bad doing that so..

One day i was walking my way to Spy's smoking room for something to do because i'm bored. Suddenly, my wrist is caught and my mouth was closed by another hand, making my screams muffled. It dragged me from a room. Which looks like Medic's lab. "Shh.. I just wanted to talk to you okay?" A familar german accent fills the sentence. "Be quiet." He then removes the hand covering my mouth. "Joseph..? The fuck was that for? What the hell do you need?" I breathed as i looked back. I saw Joseph standing while cheeks flushed.

"Look. I just.. Can't stop thinking about you." He replied. "When you're with that lousy French idiot i felt.. anger."

"Joseph.. Look. We are not dating. We're just friends. I like to go to his room because he has cool stuff." I said the truth.

"Wait.. Really?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Yes!" I nodded swiftly as i frowned.

He kissed me suddenly. Makes me fall back but he grabbed my lower back to catch me when i fall. I kissed back. Missing his soft lips into mine. He smirked and then said "You liked me?" My cheeks are flushed red by that question. I nodded. I liked him a little bit to be honest. He suddenly pushed me against a wall. Whispering "You're mine. Get it?" (Geez i love his dom side.)

I nodded as he started kissing my neck. Finding the sweet spot. He kissed it eventually making me moan in delight. He breathed softly as he kissed it again. Making a small hickey on it. Proving that i was taken.

He ripped my shirt quickly. And then he removed my pants. He kept kissing his way to my breasts. Removing my bra as he kissed my left breast. I moaned in satisfaction as he licked my nipple. He stopped to walk back a little. Admiring his work.

I thought of it a little unfair since he was fully clothed. "You should strip too." I pouted. He smirked and then said "Of course, anything you want mein liebling." I blushed at the nickname he gave me. He started to remove his clothing as i helped him remove his pants. I unbuckled his belt and then let them fall onto the ground. I looked at his boxers. A tent grew in. I smirked as i thought of his taste.

His hand grabbed a fistful of hair and then he let me kneel down. He looked down on me smirked as i looked back at him. I removed down his boxers and then his member sprang out. He was huge. I can't wait to eat it. "Suck."

I followed on what he said. Opening my mouth for his member. Swallowing it until it entered my throat. He groaned as he closed his eyes. I kept looking at him. He looked back and then said "You're so fucking adorable." I swirled my tounge around it and his eyes rolled back to his skull. "Fuck..(Y/N).." He moaned as the hand grabbing my hair guided me. After a few licks, he came. I swallowed it whole. Every last drop. "Good girl." He whispered. He stood me up. "But we're not done yet."

Oh boy.. Here we go.

Bonus:
Spy heard moaning and groaning next door to his room. He followed the sound of it on the wall and he found out that it was (Y/N)'s moans. Spy's cheeks were flushed. He also heard Medic's groans too as well. "Looks like Medic found himself a toy."

A/N: Hey, there! I hope you liked this oneshot. Btw, i have a new oneshot book! D:BH Connor x reader one. So.. yeah.. if you want to see the oneshot book it's on my page. See ya! ^^