The Worst Situation {Smut}

A/N: WARNING: HEAVY NSFW STUFF IN THERE! YOU READ IT OR NOT, YOU DECIDE.
(Hehe that header!)

-Your POV-
I was working with Joseph, like in every end of a battle. I help him with his paperwork.. his check-up with his patients (more like our teammates).. buying new materials for his experiment.. Yeah it's all fun i guess.. Sometimes i work with him overnight. Well a lot of paperwork was given to him sometimes. But hey i'm always at his side. Helping around i guess.. I do bake too. For the patients. I always bake them a treat, that Scout always comes back and eat another one. I frowned and always say "That's for someone!" Then he just ran away without a voice. Looks like someone loves my baking.

This night was more different than others. Like a one huge fight happened earlier and our teammates was injured heavily. Thanks  to Joseph's amazing skills and technology, the patients were healed quickly. "Thank you, doktor and lettle girl." Heavy smiled as he was fully patched up and healed. "You're welcome." I smiled. "Sorry if there's no more cookies for you, Scout ate the last one." "Iz fine." He smiled as he waved goodbye. He then leaved the infirmary. "Well, looks like we finished early." Joseph sighed as he cleaned his utensils. "Let me help you." I said as i joined him at cleaning. "(Y/N), no need. You've work too hard." He smiled. "No-No it's fine." I replied as i dry the utensils. "Follow me." He commanded. "Okay." I followed.

He leads to his office. "Oh paperwork, i guess?" I asked as i saw him, removing his lab coat. "No no, i've got something to show to you." He said as he removed his gloves, leaving him in his casual wear. "Now, down." He said as he started to unbutton his vest. "I-I.. hah.. Y-You serious?" I chuckled nervously but at the same time aroused.

What's happening? Why.. Maybe because.. I had a period? Oh fuck.

I can feel my panties getting wet. "You heard me." He frowns as he removed his vest. That send shivers down my spine.

Fuck what do i do?! I can't excuse myself to the bathroom. This is going to ruin the mood! Fuuck. I've long known Medic and i know that he have some problems in his sanity.

I followed him as i lay my knees down. He grabbed a chair and then sat in front of me. He unzipped his pants, revealing his huge tent in his boxers. I removed his boxers, eager to see what's behind. His huge member stood. "Suck it."

This.. is.. huge.. How?

I grabbed the base and then started to devour his member with my mouth. I can hear his sudden groan and then his head laid back. "Scheiße..." He groaned as he grabbed my hair. I continued to devour his member as i moaned. Continuous moans and groans where left for him.

He's so fucking horny.. Shit, me too.

I swirl my tongue as i heard him scream my name. "(Y/N)... Keep it going.." Even though his size is huge, i kept on going. "(Y/N).. I'm coming.." I held back my gag on my throat just to taste him. He groaned as i moaned. After a few licks, he came. "Oh.. (Y/N).." He groaned. Then he commanded me to stood. He suddenly grabbed my buttcheeks and then carried me to his office table. My legs grabbed his hips. His large hand removed all of the items to the floor. "You're so fucking hot.." He grinned as his eyes turned to need. He removed my nurse outfit. Leaving me with my bra and skirt. I blushed deeply as he suddenly kissed me. So passionate, yet very hungry. "This is really a bad time saying this.. But I love you, (Y/N)." He confessed as he smiled. "Sorry if this goes hard." I nodded as he returned back to kissing. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I gladly opened it for him. Entering his tongue inside me. Starting a fight of dominance and he won.

His hand slowly made its way to my breasts. Cupping it lightly. His other free hand stays on my head. Making the kiss a little deeper. After all of that, we broke the kiss for air. Panting and gasping. He removed his long sleeves, leaving him bare. His body is toned with small chest hair. His muscles are defined to his arms. I looked in awe. "Medic I.." "Mhn? Oh.. It's just all of the work paid off." He smiled. I smiled back and then he started to remove my skirt.

"Medic, wait!" I screamed. "What is it, liebling?" "I.. had a period.. And I'm sorry." I confessed as i hid my face away from him. "Even better.." He grinned as he fully removed all of my clothing. My eyes widen in shock as i felt warm air between my legs. "You look tasty.." He said as he devoured my core. I moaned in surprised as he entered his tongue. "Medic.." I groaned. He kept licking my walls. He was looking at my reactions as he was swallowing the liquid and.. the blood.. Tasting it. Eating it like it's his last dinner. He also created sudden moans just to let me feel his vibration. Suddenly, He licked my soft spot. "I'm coming.." I said as i came. He kept licking it clean. He was finished. So he looked at me, his mouth is covered in blood. He looked like a cannibal. "You're so tasty.." He smiled as he licked his mouth clean. "But were not done yet."

This man is very very horny. Damn. And he looks hot when he's horny.

My eyes widened as he readied his member for entrance. "Just tell me to stop. If you're feeling the pain." He formed a small smile as he entered my core slowly. I whimpered in pain. He suddenly stopped. Letting me get used in the feeling. He looked at me and i nodded. He continued his pace getting a little faster. "(Y/N).." He moaned. "Faster.. Medic.." I groaned as his pace is getting faster than before. We both become a moaning mess. My body moves up and down just like the movement of his hips.  The only sound that circulates this room is the sound of skin and the creaking noise of the table. Suddenly, he hit my soft spot. "There!" I screamed as he hit my soft spot. He rose my legs to his shoulder as he kept hitting that spot until he said "I'm coming again, (Y/N).." His hips moved the fastest way in his age (ohshit). "M-Me too." I moaned as we both came. He removed his member to clean himself up. "Was I too hard?" He said with his worry eyes. "No, that was... amazing!" I said as i hugged him tightly. "I thought you wouldn't like it." He blushed. "Medic, you're amazing." I said as i peck his cheek. "Aww..." He smiled sheepishly. "Come on, let's take a shower." He said as he carried me both of his arms. "I love you, Joseph Ludwig." I said as i placed my hand in his chest. "I love you too, (Y/N) (L/N)."

A/N: holy fuck, you read the whole? 👏👏👏👏 AMAZING. I feel weird when typing this. I am not doing this again.

The smut part is actually based from a headcanon from tumblr.. shit.