Writing With Love (Author Reader)

-Your POV-
"(Y/N) (Y/L), a rising author. " I said as i read the papers. I was outside my home because the mail has arrived. "She is a very talented one. Her stories are amazing, it really inspires me to do something good. by Anonymous" I'm not really that great and that kind of amazing writer. No, really. I don't consider myself as one of the greatest. Really. "(Y/N)! You've been popping up in the papers." My fellow friend screamed. "Yeah! I know." I replied with a smile. My friend's my neighbour. Yeah.. They were nice i guess. I waved goodbye to my neighbour as i returned back to my home. I dropped down my mails on the coffee table as i fell down on my couch. I sighed as i stared at my ceiling fan. "Life's so fast... But it feels so slow.." I said. I looked at the pile of mail sitting on the coffee table. I grunted as i grabbed all of them. "Nope, nope, nope.." I said as i kept swiping the mails and then discarding them to the floor. "What?" I said as i grabbed an unusual mail. "Probably my friend's letter." I said as i opened up the envelope. "Dear (Y/N), i found this famous scientist and a writer in Germany.. We.. blah blah blah." I frowned as i carelessly read the whole page. "Joseph Ludwig..? Hmm.. Nice name for a German. Who is he?" I asked myself. "P.S. I took a polaroid of me and him. To be honest, he looks decent! Maybe you can chat him up?" I took notice of the photo placed on the envelope. "Oh.." I gasped as i saw the German that my friend is talking about. "He does look decent." The German was wearing all casual clothes. Tie, vest, long sleeves.. And next to him was my friend, who now i envy. Why am i envy at the first place? I sighed at the picture. "Argh.." I frowned as i stood up to throw the useless mails at the bin except the picture my friend gave me. "Single life is boring ain't it?" I said as i looked at the window. "Nah, It's fun." I smiled.

Few days later...
I was invited to a dinner with the other writers. Saying that we should have a friendly chat with the new authors in the work. Yes, we should wear formal clothes and i hate it. Dresses and make up just to make you presentable. I sighed as i placed a little bit mascara on my left eye. "Alright.. New people, new changes." I said as i stood up, swaying the ends of my dress. I wore a short blue long sleeved dress with a bow in its back since this is the only dress i have. I took my small handbag and then I called a taxi.

That painful quiet and awkward drive.
"Here is your stop, madame!" The driver said as i leaved the taxi. "Thank you, sir." I smiled as i walked away. I looked up at the restaurant my boss told me. "Welp here it is.." I said as i entered the restaurant. I looked around the restaurant to look for our table. "How can i help you, madame?" The reception lady said. "I'm looking for our table.. I was invited by my boss." "What's the name?" I said the name of my boss. "Right here, madame." She said as she directed me to my table.

There they was.. my fellow writers and the new ones. Some of them looks familiar though.. Wait is that.. Joseph Ludwig?! What is he... Is he joining us? Oh no.. Looks like the only available seat was next to him.

"(Y/N)! Grab a seat and we should get started." My boss said as he pointed the available seat. "Sure.." I gulped mentally as i sat next to Joseph. "Hi." He smiled as he waved his hand. "Hello." I waved back. "So everyone's here, right?" Our boss said. We all nodded. "I would like you to meet our newest writer, Joseph Ludwig." Boss said as they pointed at Joseph. "Nice to meet you, people." "He is a very talented one. Really like your stories, Joseph." They smiled. And then they also introduced all the newest writers and they all started chatting each other. While Me and Joseph are just silently listening. "Hey.. Uh.. What stories you've written?" He asked. I told him the first story i've written. "Y-You've written t-that?" He stuttered, a blush forming in his cheeks. I nodded. "So you're (Y/N) (Y/L)?!" He gasped. "Yes." I said smiling. "Wow.. You know that's actually my.. favorite book." "R-Really?"
"Yes. I love the way you describe its characters."
"T-Thank you.. I'm.. flattered."
He smiles after that.

RING RING

"Ugh! Shut up." I groaned as i opened my eyes from sleep. I stopped the alarm clock's noise. That's definitely not a dream. It happened yesterday. But it still feels like a dream. I stood up from my bed even if i don't want to. I struggle my tired lazy legs to the bathroom. I cleaned myself as usual and then grabbed new clothes. I go downstairs to make some coffee. I toasted a bread and then walked outside to grab my daily stupid mail. As usual i discard all the useless mail. And then i found a weird package.

I did not ordered it, maybe someone did it? It's feels like a book. Maybe it's one of those scrips that i have to correct. Ugh i do hate doing those.

I opened the package carefully as i hope for something different. It's a book. Huh, i expected different. But this feels fine. I looked for the author's name and it's from Joseph? What? There's also a note inside the book. "Hope you like it, (Y/N). Since you said that you met him yesterday." I said, reading the note. Oh you.. I still held the book as i enter my home. I read the book's summary at the back.

Huh.. Looks interesting.

I started reading the book. After a while, i can't stop reading the book. It feels like I've been cursed by this book. But it's so interesting.. I.. It's amazing.. Wow.. The story's idea.. That's.. so amazing. I wonder why this book wasn't his most famous one. I mean it's so descriptive. My jaws dropped as i realized that its nighttime. "Oh god i didn't do anything.."I chuckled to myself. "Welp, time to do some overnight work."

Next Day..
Fuckin' fuck. Working days now. I stood up from my bed and do the usual things i always do. Grab a coffee to go and took the taxi. I checked in the log book and then sat on my own computer. I do prefer the typewriter back at home because it's more.. quieter than here. Rings and phone calls swarms in the air. The usual annoying noise of the computer. Ink, papers, buttons. Usual office work. I sighed as i reminisce my home. "Hey, there." A familiar German accent came. "Oh hey.." I smiled. Joseph popped up "How's your day?" "Oh, just fine." "Cool." He smiled back. I continued writing and doing the usual office work until it's the afternoon. "Bye!!" I said to my fellow workers. "Bye!" "Bye, (Y/N)!!" They all waved goodbye. And then it just leaves me by myself. I was fixing my things until i heard footsteps coming. I stood from where i stand, didn't dare myself to look back.

"Hey." I looked back after hearing that familiar tone again. It's Joseph again. "Christ, Joseph!" "D-Did i scare you?"
"Isn't obvious?"
"Sorry.." He said as he hid his face away. I sighed. "It's fine.." He smiled. "I just really miss my whole teammates. We used to scare each other when the other one's alone." His smile fades. "I used to be a combat medic, you know?" "I do heard that from our boss. What happened? Why you stopped?" "I.. It's a long story, you know?" He said. "Let's talk about it outside."

After that long walk in the park, he talked about his own history. Deaths, explosions and even victories. It was his fun times he said. Where he used to heal his teammates, solving problems together... He even mentioned that one time they teleported bread but the bread becomes something of a monster.

"Such history you've had!" I gasped. "Yeah.." He nodded as we both sat at a park bench to take a rest. "So.. Uh.." I said thinking of what words say. "Hey.. I really liked your first book." He said. "Thank you." I said, smiling. "You know... I.." "Hmm?"
"You're really adorable."
My cheeks blushed as he said the last word. "W-Why is that?"
"You're cute."
"I.. Hah.. Joseph.. Are you serious?"
"Yes."
"We just met.. like two days ago."
"Yes, was that too early?"
"J-Joseph.." I stuttered, don't know how to react. I do actually like him too. The first i saw his face on my friend's picture. He does look decent.
"I can see it on your eyes, that you like me too." Oh fuck was that too obvious? I looked away from him, cheeks still red. "No.. Uh n-not really."
"Then why are you stuttering and nervous?" Oh shit he got me caught.
"No.. It's just that.. Your words you said earlier.."
"They are true."
I faced him, letting him see the sparks in my eyes. His hands held my reddish cheeks. "I've fallen in love too early, (Y/N). And my heart can't stop beating about it."
"Joseph.."
"Just the way you say my name makes my heart's beating inhumanely."
He suddenly kissed me. I hugged him. This is my heart's work, not my brain. He's too adorable. "You really caught me, huh?" "I'm a fortune teller." He chuckled. I smiled as i looked at him. We both hugged together.

A/N: damn this long, hope u like it