Antheia (Botanist Reader)

A/N:
Antheia - Greek Goddess of gardens and flowery wreaths.

-Your POV-
I woke up on my bed, a smile was placed on my face.

A new day, new plants to plant!

I stood up on my bed and then reached the bathroom to take a quick bath. Then i walked downstairs to see my coffee. I grabbed a cup of coffee as i entered my garden. "What a beautiful place this is.." I sighed at its beauty. "Welp back to work." I smiled as i returned my mug and then grabbed my garden tools. While i was removing out the weeds, a ring came on the telephone. Oh did i mention, that i own a garden shop near my home? I answered the phone and a voice with a thick German accent answered. "Hello, are you Frau (Y/N)?" The German asked. I nodded. "Yes.. It's (Y/N)."
"I saw your fliers out in the town.. I was wondering if you have any available Gerbera jamesonii."
"Oh.. The Gerbera daisy.. Yes. We do have some sir."
"Oh good.. And where can i receive the plant?"
"On my shop, sir. Also what is your name so that i can reserve the daisies?.."
"Joseph Ludwig."
"All right. What time and day do you want this to be received?"
"Tomorrow afternoon."
"Okay, all reserved. Pleasure doing business with you." I said as i shut the phone. "Tomorrow's big day."

Tomorrow Comes..

I opened my shop's covers. I grabbed my stuff and placed it on my counter. I do also have a small built-in greenhouse inside of this store.. just in case some of my plants died. Don't even worry, my shop's so spacious! I have a glass roof just to make sure that my plants have sunlight going. How i really love this place... So i watered my plants . A customer entered my shop. "Hello! Do you have Sunflowers?" I nodded. "Right there, Madame." I pointed the bucket with Sunflowers. "Oh! They look so cute." The customer said. I smiled.

People. People. People. Yeah i enjoy doing my job here. Looking at flowers. Smelling the sweet scent of them. People liking them. Some taking photos on their polaroids.. Yeah everything's fun. I really enjoy it here.

When afternoon came..
I suppose to have a customer that will receive the Gerbera daisies... I don't know if they'll receive it on time. Two customers entered the shop. One of them is German and one of them is.. a young Boston boy. "Welcome!" I smiled. "You see this place, Scout?" The German said. "Beautiful." "Yeah, yeah.. What do i have to do here, doc?"
"I just wanted to show you the beauty of these garden/flower shops."
"Okay..?"
The young Boston boy frowns in boredom. But the German walked near me. "How can i help you, Mister?" I smiled. "Hi.. uh.. I'm Joseph Ludwig.. I am expecting to receive the Gerbera daisies." The German said. "Oh, right here, sir." I said as i placed the carefully covered Gerbera daisies. "Thank you.. You seem to have some knowledge in.. plants?" Joseph said as he placed his payment on the counter. "Yes.. Well.. I really love plants and i like to research about them!" I said enthusiastically. "Oh nice.. Would you.. like to have coffee sometime?" Joseph shyly asks. "Sure." I replied. "Okay.. This.. Friday?" He said. I nodded. "Well.. see you on Friday, Frau (Y/N)." He waved goodbye as his young Boston friend walked near him. "Ayy that's a cutie you talked there." The Boston boy said. "Shut up, Scout. Give respect to the lady." Joseph frowned. "Sorry." Scout said. They both walked away but Joseph waved goodbye for me. I waved back. "See you soon." I said.

Friday walks in...
I wore a blue long sleeve dress with a white bow at the back, a knee socks and some black shoes. I grabbed my stuff as i grabbed the keys to my shop. I started opening my shop as usual. He does look really.. stunning.. The man i saw yesterday.. Or maybe i was just dreaming? Ugh! What am i saying?!

Customers.. Customers.. As usual.. It was afternoon and it's time to close the shop. I was starting to close the shop but the German i met yesterday came. "Hi. Am i late?" He waved. "Oh.. Hi! No, no.. It's just about closing time." I smiled. "So do you have some time?" He replied.
"Yeah.. I'm just closing now."
"Okay.. I'll wait outside." He said as he walked outside. I grabbed my stuff and then the shop keys. I said goodbye to my dearest plants because i will leave for two days. "I'm really sorry, little plants." I said. "Don't worry i always have the ventilation on." I smiled as i walked away. I locked the shop's door. "Alright, let's go." I smiled. We started walking. "Do you always close that early?" "Well.. Only at Fridays. Saturday and Sunday is.. well.. My weekend." "I see..." He nodded. We stopped at a small cafe. "Let's go." He said as he opened the door for me. I thanked him and then we waited on line to get our coffee. Then we sat in a really comfortable spot. "So.. uh..." He said as his eyes started to look away from me. He drank his coffee. "Hey, have you heard the news? That the B.L.U.'s bread is mutated. The bread contains this weird green substance inside and it has it's own mouth. It's teeth is so sharp that it can kill people in a minute." I said. "Yeah.. Well i suggest you stick with our bread. R.E.D.'s bread. I uhh.. actually work there." He said. "So.. Do you like to read my newest experiment?"

And just by that, we always have this so called 'date' my friends say. It's not much of this 'date' thing. It's more likely a friendly conversation of a doctor and a botanist.. What else could go wrong? I mean yeah he's nice and all.. He's.. very strong.. very cool. Very.. I don't know..

"Hey, (Y/N)." Joseph snapped me out. "Oh.. uh.. Yeah?" I stuttered as i continued making flower crowns. "How do you create those?" He asked as he watched me making one. Oh yeah.. We are beneath the shade of a tree. Joseph said that he wanted some fresh air this time. Not the usual comfy cafe. "You do this.." I instructed him. "Then this.."
"Uhuh.."
"And.. This.."
"Wait.. I don't understand.."
"Here let me help you." I said as i fixed his flower crown.
"Oh cool."
"Ta-Da!" I smiled as i placed my created flower crown in his head. He placed his on my head. We both chuckled as we lay back at the trunk of the tree. "You're really good at making one.." He smiled as he looked at me. "I mean you did pretty well too." I smiled. "I'm glad that i met you." He said. "Why?" I chuckled.
"Cause you reminds me of the Greek goddess, Antheia."
"Why is that?"
"Cause Antheia is beautiful and you are one."
"Joseph! Quit joking." I chuckled.
"In a serious way.. I fell in love with you."
My eyes looked at him as my cheeks flushed. "The first i saw you on your own shop.. You were sparkling in enthusiasm. It's true that i fell in love with you too early." He confessed, his eyes were glinted in the sunlight. "Joseph.. I did.. actually feel the same.. You know.. The way you talk.. Your fearless personality.. " I said as my head shyly looks away. "(Y/N).. I.." Then i suddenly kissed him. So lovingly that i can't break it away. He smiled as his hands reached to hug me. "I love you, (Y/N)." "I love you too, Joseph.." I said as i placed another loving kiss on his lips.