Blood/Insanity {Smut}

It was another day.. Fighting the other team as usual. I sighed as i shot the enemy spy in the face. I wonder what's happening to Medic. He's been kinda.. weird lately. I never seen him skip dinner with us before. It happened last night. He went to the dining room and then he just quickly grabbed his plate as he returned back to his office. He said that he's busy with his paperwork.

After the battle, we successfully won. I returned back to the base to take some rest. I quickly took a small shower and then changed my clothes. I sat to a bench, next with Heavy. "Hey Heavy." I smiled. "Oh hello lettle girl." He smiled. "Do you know.. uh. What happened to Joseph?" I asked him. "Hmm.. Doktor's kinda weird lately.. Maybe something about last night..?" He said, thinking.

Of course Heavy will notice that. He's kinda a bit close to Medic.

"Oh okay.. I'll check on him later." I said, standing up from the bench. "But first, let's get some dinner."

It was nighttime and we all got dinner but this time Joseph did not showed up. "Hey (Y/N). Would you like to check on Joseph? See if he's hungry, we still have some leftovers here." Engi asked. I nodded. So i walked onto the empty hallway that leads to Joseph's Lab. I knocked softly on the metal door and then heard his voice. "Who iz it?!" He screamed. "It's.. (Y/N). Uhh.. Are you hungry? We have some leftovers." I asked. "No. I'm fine." He replied with the hint of sadness.

I opened the metal door. I gasped at what i saw. His office is.. covered in blood. Organs, hearts and bones are scattered on the floor. I looked at him. His hands were covered with blood and his vest too. My eyes are wide open with shock. "Medic.. I.." I stuttered. "Are.. you okay? I-I'm concerned about your health. Your.. Mental health." He looked up at me. "I'm zhe medic. I am already concerned about myself and my health. Jetzt geh weg (Now go away). You've already seen the bad side of a good doctor. Don't tell anyone about zhis." I walked closer to him. I caressed his cheeks as I slowly kissed him. He gasped. "(Y/N)..?" He whispered.

"Please, Joseph. Tell me.. What happened?" I replied. "I.. I.. feel empty.." He said, looking at his bloodied hands. His eyes were full of misery. "Joseph.. I'm here for you." I said. "Tell me everything." He looked at me. "I felt..." He shred a small tear. I wiped it away and kissed him again. I felt his hands on my cheeks. I did not even mind his blood covered hands. I looked at him. His soft blue eyes meeting my eyes. "I love you, Joseph. And i always cared about you because i don't want to lose you." I said, smiling. "(Y/N).. I love you too.." He replied, a small blush forming on his cheeks. "Now, please.. Stop this.." I asked him, intertwining our hands. "I will." He replied as he pressed his forehead against mine. He placed a kiss on my lips as he stroke my hair, lovingly. Then i wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand on the back of my head made the kiss deeper, making me groan. He got the opportunity to enter his tongue as he started a dominance. He won and traveled around. We stayed like that for a few minutes until we parted away, panting for air. A string of saliva forming between our lips.

...

We stared for a good five minutes. His eyes slowing forming into lust. He quickly returned to my lips, kissing it roughly as his hand slowly made their way to my hips. He parted the kiss as his lips started making their way to my neck. He continued nibbling and licking lightly on my neck. I moaned his name as he hit my soft spot. "(Y/N).." He quickly picked me up with both of his arms without any warning and then it left me confused, but did not mind because of Medic's sanity. Suddenly i sat on a hard surface. I looked around and i realized that i sat on his surgical table which is, covered in blood. He continued pecking my neck as i started unbuttoning his vest.

"Du bist so liebenswert, wissen sie dass? (You're so adorable, do you know that?)" He whispered on my neck as he looked up on me, happiness and lust mixing in his eyes.

I'll take that as a compliment.

I removed his vest as he stopped kissing my neck. I took the place by kissing his neck. He started removing my clothes along with my pants, leaving me and my lacy lingerie. He took a step back, stopping me from kissing his neck. He stared at me, top to bottom. His eyes letting them fill with hunger. I looked down at his pants and saw a medium tent grow. I chuckled under my breath as he started removing the rest of his clothes. Leaving him on his underwear. His body was quite toned. He looked up on me as i stared on his toned body. He smirked as he removed my lingerie. He kissed my left breast as he caresses the other one. I moaned his name as he licked my nipple. "Medic.." He smiled as he heard his name. He removed the rest of my clothes leaving me bare. He removed his underware, showing his huge member. I mentally moaned on how its gonna fit. His hands made their way to my cheeks. "I love you so much, (Y/N)." He smiled as he placed another kiss on my lips. He positioned himself to my entrance. "Are you.. ready?" He asked. I nodded as he slowly entered his member inside of me. I screamed in pain as i couldn't handle it. He stopped for me to get used of the feeling. He looked up on me to see if I'm okay with it. I nodded as he continued to enter my core. I moaned in pleasure as i lay down my back. He placed my legs on his shoulders as he tried to find my soft spot. "You're so tight.. (Y/N)." He groaned. "Medic.. Faster.." I moaned loudly as he speed up his pace. "(Y/N)!" He moaned as he thrusted his hips on me. His pace his getting faster than before. I felt him hit my spot. "T-There!" I screamed. He kept hitting that spot until i was on my edge. "Medic.. I'm.. coming.." I moaned. "Me too, liebling." He gasped. We both climaxed. He slowly removed himself as i whimpered the feeling of his member out of my core. He kissed my forehead as he brought me up with both of his hands. We both got to his bathtub. He run down the waters to clean ourselves up. I didn't realized that some parts of my body is covered with blood. I lay my head on his chest, hearing his heart beats. He caressed my hair as i drifted off to sleep. "Good night, mein liebling." He whispered as his head lay on the top of my head.

A/N: woop woop woop old one.