Red Waters {Smut}

-Joseph's POV-
Finally! No noisy teammates, No Scouts, No screaming Medic! . Its truly a heaven.. I'm in  our bathtub putting on (Y/N)'s red bath bomb. It smells really good but i don't know why she did not use this. I wish (Y/N) is here but she's busy with work. I groaned as i feel the fizzing and the bubbles forming. "Heaven.." I said as i close my eyes.

-Her POV-
"I finished my work early!! Yes!" I said as i fixed the papers. "Now, my crazed dear Joseph shouldn't worry no more." I smiled.

I walked to my bedroom and then changed to my bed clothes. I was going to start sleeping until i heard someone opening the showers and then started moaning. I looked up to our bathroom and then i saw Joseph stroking his member off. "(Y/N)!" He screamed as he kept stroking. He didn't hear me or anything so i asked "Joseph?" I am also mentally.. aroused. "(Y/N)!!" He screamed as he hid himself in the red waters. "I can clearly see that, hun." I grinned as i rose an eyebrow. "I.. Heh.." He said as he shut the shower off. "Need help?" I asked him, lustfully. He nodded slowly as i removed my lingerie. "That lingerie.. it always makes me turned on..." He said as he arranged his position for me to seat. "It's one of those days.. huh?" I asked him as i soaked into the water. "Why is this red?" I asked him. "I..uh.. used your bath bomb." "Do you like it?" He nods. I carefully stroked his leg. Good thing that this bathtub fits for the two of us. "(Y/N)..." He groaned. "Too easily?" I asked him as i continued to slowly reach his member. I get closer to him. To see those lustful eyes. "Want me real bad?" I asked him. He nodded quickly. I grinned as i slowly touched the tip of his member. He groans as i continued touching. "Oh.." My hand going down slowly to his base. And then suddenly my hands moved up and down quickly. He closed his eyes and move his head back. "Nngh.. Just.. Ahh.." He cummed. But his member goes back up. "Huh, a tough one." I smiled as i get more closer to Joseph. I placed a hungry kiss on his lips as his hands move to my hips. We continued to make out. Dominating tongues. We parted for air. A string of saliva forming between our lips.

He then raided my neck. Creating red patches saying that i am already taken. My core's started to heat up as it poked his member. "Huh.. Since you did mine. I'll do mine." He grins as we moved places. He is now on top of me. His strong arms slowly moved up to my core. "Mhn.." I tried to held my moan but its no use. I moaned out his name "Joseph.. Please.. Just.. Fuck me." "Hmm? I can't hear you.." He said as he speeds up his pace. "Fuck me, Joseph." I moaned. He smiled and then removed his finger off me. I whined and frowned as i miss his fingers on me.

He positioned himself above me. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded quickly. Then he started slowly and carefully. I moaned in pain.. But slowly, the pain turns into pleasure. He started making his hips a little faster. I screamed in pleasure which makes his pace faster. While he was speeding up, he rose both of my legs on his shoulders. Supports him to hit my spot a little faster. He grunted as he tried to hit my spot. When the time he hit the spot i screamed "T-There!" He nodded, his pace moving in the most fastest way. He moaned out my name as i moaned his. We both came and then we panted.

He quickly removed himself out and then his face reached my core. Licking the juices out of it as if it his last food. "Ahh-" I moaned. His tounge dug deeper into my core. Clearing and tasting all the juices out. I came again. Making his tounge suck. When he was finished he licked off the remaining liquids out of his mouth. "You tasted good, mein liebling." He grins. This took me an opportunity to do his too. I pushed him back and then started to lick the tip of his member. He groaned as his hands made their way to my head. I slowly ate his member out. Taking my time to taste him fully. Then when i was on the base of his member i quickly bobbed my head up and down. His hands on my head guided me. He moaned "(Y/N)-" He came again. This made me swallow his whole member fully. I resisted my gag to hear him scream. "Ahh.. You're so schöne.. (Beautiful)." I sucked his whole member up and down. Making him a moaning mess. I stopped as i fully cleared his liquids. "I loved your taste, Medic." I said as i laid my head on his chest. "Hah.. (Y/N).." He smiled. I interwine his hand with mine. "Medic.." I smiled. "You're so.. amazing.." "No you're the most amazing." He chuckled.
I frowned playfully as i chuckled with him. "What a bloodbath this is."
I nodded. "I love you.. Medic."
"I love you most, (Y/N)" He said as he caressed his hands to my hair. "Let's dry off. " I requested. He nodded as he stepped out of the bathtub. He raised me by both of his arms and then he lay me down to my bed. He hurriedly grabbed a towel to cover me up. He also grabbed one for himself too.

After we both dry ourselves, we both lay down the bed. "Good night, Medic." I smiled. "Good night, (Y/N)." He said as he kissed my forehead. We both smiled as we drifted off to sleep slowly.