The Man Who Fooled The Devil (Demon Reader)

A/N: Requested by Liziplier46 . I hope you like it!

-Your POV-
"What do you mean i have to kill him?" I frowned as the Devil chuckled.
"You have to, he's the one who fooled me." He replied as he frowned.
"Why me? Can't you choose someone stronger than me?"
"Hey, (Y/N), I trust you in this job." The Devil pointed at me.
I groaned and then said "Fine. Whatever. Now send me back from my body."
"By the way, there will be some slight changes on your body. Just incase if you're in danger or something." He replied. "You're a demon after all." I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly there is a light, making me blind. I squinted my eyes and then the light slowly fades away. I open up my eyes. Seeing my body back. "Finally." I said as i stood up. I was on my bedroom, probably sleeping. I grabbed my stuff and then i'm off to find this Medic guy.

The Devil said that he works in the R.E.D bread. Weird name for a company.

I grabbed my stuff as I traveled using the train. This train will go to Tuefort. I sighed as i looked on the window.

It's just desert. Empty and depressing.

Suddenly the train stopped. I looked outside and i saw the sign Tuefort. I walked away from the train and saw a poster. "R.E.D is hiring Mercenaries!" I read the poster. Perfect. I just got a master plan.

I knocked on the door and saw a woman in a purple dress. "Oh hello." She smiled. "I.. uh.. saw your poster and i want to be a mercenary." I replied as she nodded. "Come in." After a few hours of interview and training, i have the job. "You'll be starting tommorow." She smiled. I nodded as she gave me a ride to the R.E.D Base. "Go meet up with your fellow mercenaries. I told them someone will join the team." She said as she drove away. I shrugged as i knocked the door. Someone opened the door and it's a man in a lab coat.

I think this is the man, The Devil is talking about.

"Oh hello, you must be the new mercenary, correct?" He said. The sentence is covered with German accent.

He's German.. Huh..

I nodded. "Well.. Come in." He said as i entered the building. "I'm Medic. Or you can call me Joseph." He smiled as he reached for a handshake. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I replied as i shook his hand.

Looks like i found the target. He should be easy though. But why did The Devil feared him?

After a few hours of talking and introducing me to my other mercenaries.. I went to my room which Medic showed me. "So if you need anything, fräulein, I'll be on my lab. Okay?" He smiled as he walked away.

His smiles are sweet.. Maybe his kindness feared The Devil. Who knows?

I sat on my bed. Opening my notebook to write some plans.

Maybe if i make him closer to me and then i will pretend that i was sick or something and then kill him. Hide his body and then i'll probably ran away. Hmm...

I closed my notebook and off to sleep.

Next day...

I woke up by a soft knock on the door. I groaned as i stood up going for the door. I opened up and saw Medic, smiling. "Good Morning, (Y/N)." He said. "Is.. Is it time?" I asked groggily. "Not yet but it's good time to practice for the battle." He replied. I nodded as i closed the door. I saw his eyes widen a bit. I walked to my closet and changed into battle clothes. I wrapped up my arms incase my powers showed up. Then i exited my bedroom. Medic was gone, like a wind. I shugged as i reached the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

After few minutes... I was in the battle. Fighting for victory. This job's actually more fun than that Devil is giving me. Finding, disguising... All those sneeky shit. Being a Mercenary is really fun. You get to be the fighter and kill every enemy you see. Well.. They will respawn afterwards but it's really fun killing the same person again and again. I think the enemy demo is angry at me. Haha..

That battle was very fun. I decided to sleep for the night.

Suddenly, I entered The Devil's realm in my sleep. "Did you killed him?" He asked. "Not yet. But I will." I said. "Try to kill him tommorow. We don't have much time." He replied as he frowned. My face turned gloomy and then replied. "Please give me time. This is the only chance i get to have fun." I created puppy eyes at him. He groaned and then replied "Fine. Try to kill him after the next day." My eyes cheered up as i waved goodbye. I left the realm and off to my sleep.

Next day..

A knock came in my door again. I opened the door groggily then i saw Medic standing there. "Good Morning, (Y/N)." He smiled.

That damned smile..

"Oh hey, Medic.. What's up?" I asked. "Weather's rainning that means we can't fight for today." He replied. I looked at my window and heard a loud thunder. It didn't made me jump since i am sleepy. "I got something to show you if you're bored." He smiled as he walked away. "Meet me at my lab." I nodded as i changed to some comfy clothes. I kept covering my hands since it might be unexpected. I ate a small breakfast and then i walked to Medic's Lab. "I'm here, Medic." I said as i saw him sitting on his chair. "Would you mind locking the door?" He commaned. I locked the door as he said. "Come here, (Y/N)." I followed and then suddenly he stood up grabbing my hands. "What the fuc-"

"You're a Demon.. Are you sent by The Devil?" He said angrily as he tightened the grip on my hands.

How the fuck does he know that?

"...I .." I looked down, feeling the defeat. He released the grip on my hands as he sighed. "I.. I'm sorry.." He replied. "Your eyes.. I.." I looked at him with confusion. "Are you in a contract with him?"  He asked. I nodded as he sighed. "You feel pain?" I nodded again. "You aren't like the others. Others will took pain as pleasure. You're a different type of Demon."  He smiled. "And.. I've fallen in love with you." My cheeks blushed in surprise. I looked into my arms and they are slowly showing dark claws. "You are a demon.... I study them.." He chuckled. "I didn't know i'll eventually fallen in love with one." He kissed me suddenly. Feeling his soft lips and the lips who smiles at me on mornings. I hugged him. Wanting to feel more embrace with him as he hugged back. "I love you too, Joseph."

A/N: Idk what i was planning on this one but.. I got like a very busy week ahead of me so.. maybe the following requests will be sooner than usual. Sorry about that.