Eventually

A/N:
Warnings: too many swears.. yeah. I'm back with a story in which the reader hates her entire life. You'll get to the point eventually. (Jk)

-Your POV-
I woke up the morning as usual.  Getting coffee.. Shower.. Breakfast.. The usual shit, alright? Fucking mondays that is. I was dressing up for work until i saw my window that it is raining. Good god, It's gonna be hard to comute to work now. I was thinking of an excuse to skip work and just stay at home but it was no use. I sighed as i grabbed my bag and then walked my way to the bus stop.

The bus came real quick and then i entered the bus. As i sat down, the rain outside stopped and then returned to its usual weather. I frowned as the rain left. I like the rain and staying at home but the sun returned. More likely the demon of weathers returned. I chucked at my own crappy joke. The bus continued to travel to the next bus stop.

Working... Working as fucking usual. Nothing good happens in my life sometimes. So I just give a fuck what makes my life better. But i never been in love before. I know that's a part of life but, damn. Not everyone is attractive to me. Or nice. Cause some treat me like shit. Especially my boss. He's like the mixture of a dickhead and an asshole. I hate men these days.

As I walked my way to our kitchen. I grabbed a cup of coffee just to wake me up. Even though I just got coffee earlier. I lean on a wall while I drink my way up to another hell. Just kidding, I'm just trying to enjoy my coffee. My fellow girl coworker walked near to me. Well atleast this office got some other women working in here. "Hey there!" She waved her hand sweetly. "Hey." I weakly smiled. "What's the problem?" She asked. I sighed in disgust. "Well, hah.. Men." I said with a hint of anger. "Don't you like them?" She replied.
"I dont like them. I hate them."
"Well maybe you're just in love."
I gasped on what she said.
"Hell nah.. I will never ever. EVER. Fall in love with a guy." I chuckled in laugher just to think of that idea. Me with a man? That will never happen..
"You know.. In life, love and care is very essential." She smiled. "Maybe you'll get someone. Eventually."
Tch. I frowned as she patted my head and then left. I didn't even know what she grabbed from the kitchen.

After that day..

Another day... with a dash of rain. I was like walking my way to my office until it rained quickly. The rain was heavy and i ran quickly for cover. While i was walking, suddenly a man with an umbrella run towards me. He gave me his umbrella. "Here take mine." He said with his thick German accent. I blushed as i saw his face. He looks very.. handsome.. He wore a large coat and he has small circle glasses. He got that beautiful hair detail that makes him cute. We both got cover from the rain. "Are you okay, miss?" He asked. "Y-Yes.. Thank you.." I said as I smiled. I never thanked a guy before but damn this feels nice. "I'm glad you are okay. Are you going to work?" He asked nicely. "Yeah.. It's just there." I said as i pointed. "Let me join you." He said. And then we walked.. "Uh.. Mind if i ask.. Whats your name?" I asked cheeks feeling red. "I'm Joseph Ludwig." He smiled. That damn smile just melts me there. "You?"
"Oh.. I'm (Y/N)." I smiled back. Suddenly i shudder in cold. That rain.. "Are you cold?" He asked nicely with that worried eyes. I nodded and then he covered me with his coat. Wh-What am i doing? This all so.. very cliché. I should be serious at these type of situations. I don't want a stranger help me! But he.. is very handsome though. "I think this is the place." I said as i shook all these words behind my brain. "Okay then. You can take my coat." He smiled as he walked away. "T-Thank you!" I waved goodbye as Joseph waved back. Oh love.

Later..

"(Y/N)! That's a.. nice coat." My fellow girl coworker from yesterday said. "Its.. not actually mine.." I said as i hid my face beneath the coat. I can smell his scent through the coat. "Ohh my god. Are you.. no!" She gasped. "No-No! Its not like that." I said coyly. "Looks like she found her one." She raises her eyebrows weirdly. I sighed in defeat and then nodded. She almost screamed. "What does he look like? What is his name? Where do he live? What is his phone number?" She said in a speeding manner. "Well.. His name is.. Joseph. He is a German with a cute small detail on his hair. He's looks kinda more older than me." I replied as i smile. Her jaws dropped. "Good for you. Tell me more!"
"Well he.. He's nice. The way he smile.."
Her eyes opened in curiosity. "Go on."
"I feel.. you know.. safe around him? Cause no man smiled to me before." I frowned playfully with a shy smile. "That's his coat?"
I nodded. "Oh wait.. Check the pockets!" She screamed as she tried to reach to the coat's pockets. "H-Hey! I'ma do it." I swated her hands. She nodded and then returned to her seat. I checked the coats pocket and then recieved a calling card. "Weird." I said as i looked at the calling card. "Dr. Joseph Ludwig. He's a doctor- Wait! He has his number here." I gasped as i read the phone number. "Call him!" She said.
"Later."

Home..

I dropped down my couch as i sighed in tiredness. I grabbed Joseph's calling card and then tried to call him.

Ring.. Ring..

"Hello, this is Dr. Ludwig's assistant. How may i help you?" A woman said through the telephone. "May i talk with Mr. Joseph?" I asked nicely. "Sure, madame. Wait for a moment." And then the woman on the telephone called the doctor. "Hello?" That German accent soothes me. "Hi.. uh.. Joseph." I said as i smiled. "Hey, (Y/N). Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?"
"No no I'm perfectly fine." I said with an assuring tone. "Would you like to.. meet up?"
"Hmm? Oh sure sure, i'm free tomorrow. Where to?"
"Oh uh.. At the park?"
"Sure. Sicher sein, Liebling (Be safe, darling)." And then he hung up. I blushed as his last words. That German... words.. "Sic- what?" I said as i hung my telephone. What do they mean? Thoughts of him returning back to my head.

Tomorrow comes..

I wore the best dress i ever got. I mean seriously. I never talked to a man before, except the times i needed to talk to a man or something. But this? This is far than my future goes. Talking to a man?! What is this preposterous? I took the bus as usual. I walked my way to the park.(Making my way to the park. Walking fast. Jk)

And then i saw him. Holding a bouquet of assorted flowers. I was flushed thinking that it may be mine. I walked normally as usual. Why would i change the way i walk when he's just an ordinary man? I don't express much of myself in physical looks but i express more of myself in person. "Hi." I said as i happily waved my hand. "Oh! Hey (Y/N). This is.. for you." He said as he offered the bouquet. "Thank you." I said as i sat next to him. "By the way.. The last words you said last night.. What does those words mean?" I asked him. He fidgets his fingers in nervousness. I think he expected me not to notice that. "It means.. 'Be safe.' In German." He smiled. "What about the Lei.. Lie..- Liebling?" He cut me midsentence while i was trying to pronounce the word. "It means 'Darling'." His cheeks turned red. I felt mine too. "You know.. I got someting to say.." I looked up at him. Looking at his glistening blue eyes. His face is half lit by the sunlight. "Ich liebe dich, (Y/N).(I love you) I have fallen in love with you too quick." He said as he feel embarassed. "Me.. too." I said as i kept staring at his blue eyes. His dreamy glistening blue eyes makes me melt on that spot. Our lips met and then he hugged me. I placed down the bouquet just to grab his cheeks. His cute cheeks. "It means i love you in German." He chuckled as we break the kiss. "I love you too, Joseph."

A/N: fluff for eberyone! Yayy! This may looked a bit rushed but hey hope u guys like it.