PROLOGUE

Running as fast as his little feet can take him from the horrors he witnessed. He only wished that this was all a dream, he wasn't even certain of what he was doing.

Too small to grasp the truth, but for a 4-year-old the knowledge he had was vast. He knew all the horrible truths of life even before he could witness.

what life was!

"RUN! JUNGKOOK RUN! RUN! DARLING!!" The last thing his mother muttered as she lay on the ground with her husband on her lap.

The small individual could hear the footsteps getting closer the voices of the men muffled while the words of his mother played in his head as tears trickled down his small checks.

His tiny feet begged to stop, but his heart raced, his mind was set to an unpleasant feeling that it was pointless getting away from his destined fate.

The mentioned child could see his future as his vision got blurry causing it to hinder himself from looking at what was in front of him. This resulted in him stumbling over a rock and hitting against the hard tar of the road which pierced through his skin. 

The pain rushed through his entire body while the world around him spun. He tried getting to his feet, but his body was rooted to the ground. He could hear the voices of the men who murdered his parents getting closer. He knew they would do the same to him so he ran, but he knew all of that was for a waste 

as destiny somehow wanted him dead.

All of a sudden his body became unresponsive, for darkness pulled him to its darkest depth's.

A part of him was glad that he was nearing death since it meant that the sorrow was over.

As his eyes closed he heard footsteps as a flash of light spread across his face. He felt weak and broken but he accepted death happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep

A warm feeling rushed through him as he regained his conscious, he couldn't open his eyes but he could feel a warm hand coiling with his own and were locked like a puzzle. Some part of him had hope and was glad.

he wanted to see him...

was it him?

                                                             **************************

hi..guys.....hope u all liked it....well this is my first book ....and am so damn nervous publishing this wrecked me...(well this is my second time, to be honest, my first 1 accidentally got deleted;))

I know this isn't up to expectation...but I'll admit, the first 2 chapters r ..... hmm (meaning I think it's got a lotta description) but as it goes on it'll get better;3