7.#Got you!!!

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's hand towering above him as the bracelet danced as Taehyung moved. He then Clenched Taehyung's wrist and placed his palm on the left side of his chest.

Close to his heart, where it belonged.

This startled Taehyung, but as Jungkook placed his palm on his chest...Everything stopped.

All Taehyung could feel and hear was the beating of Jungkook's heart and his,

 harmonizing and beating as one rhythm.

Tump-Tump-Tump-Tump

He sat up to only see Jungkook resting his head against the wall shutting his eyes as he held Taehyung's hand against his chest, slowly letting the moment take over. Taehyung smiled to himself as he watched Jungkook resting in peace. He looked like the most beautiful and magical thing to Taehyung's eyes. Subconsciously Taehyung placed his other hand on Jungkook's face cupping one side of Jungkook's face in his hand.

Although Jungkook felt Taehyung's cool tender hand cup his face, he didn't want to open his eyes. He had a feeling something would follow this movement. So he kept his eyes shut waiting for what Taehyung would do next.

"You know something..... I missed you every single day. Not a day passed by without me wondering, what it would be like if you were by my side?"

Jungkook was grinning, from within as Taehyung continued.

"You Jeon Jungkook are the most magnificent thing to my eyes. I feel so blessed to be with you. You make me do the craziest things, just so I can see that devilish smile of yours. I wonder if you are human or partly an angel?"

Jungkook was blushing while his hands began to sweat. His mouth was itching to talk but he forced himself to remain silent.

"It may be the beginning of another chapter together, but I already have visions of the end."Taehyung sighed happily.

Suddenly there was a pause. This worried Jungkook but he still sat there, eyes shut.

"I love you, kookie" Said Taehyung as he leaned forward to connect his lips with Jungkook.

Jungkook tried to move his head dogging the kiss, but he was to slow Taehyung pulled his other hand away from Jungkook's grip and cupped his other hand on the other side of Jungkook's face. Jungkook felt the tension as Taehyung sat on top of him as he lay on the ground. He felt his heart pounding against his chest, he wanted to get away but couldn't. Since a part of him liked it. (Mentally face palming himself in the processes).

But suddenly all the weight Taehyung forced on him was gone. It was now just him, laying on the ground. He opened his eyes to see Taehyung beside him curled into a ball as he laughed his lungs off.

"HUH?!, WHAT THE HECK????!" said Jungkook as he sat up, not taking his eyes of the dying Taehyung.

"lol...--- ha-ha-......" Taehyung tried telling something but ended up laughing even louder. Jungkook rolled his eyes, as he climbed on Taehyung making an attempt to stop Taehyung from dying.

"What was that all about KIM TAEHYUNG?!" Said Jungkook looking down at Taehyung and trying to be serious, but that was impossible. Taehyung looked beautiful and undeniably hot as he laughed. 

 Jungkook grinned to himself as he shook Taehyung while sitting on him.

"Ok-okay..." said Taehyung trying to catch his breath.

"You should have seen the look on your face." Said Taehyung as he wiped the tears of his face from laughing.

"I saw you resting and you looked so peaceful...that's when I had this amazing idea. I wanted to see your reaction, and...oh GAWD that was priceless. For a minute I thought you would accept the kiss" Taehyung said this still trying to find his breath.

"Funny...You're such a devil." said Jungkook pouting and sticking his tongue out.

They were both teasing each other and playing around, when all of a sudden they heard something.

Something heartwarming.....

*********************************************

well....8th chapter already?.... and I haven't even- (shhh;3)

Hope you guys like it? pls lemme know if you want me to continue? 

thank you~~~~

love you all!!!