2.#glimpse pt.1

Okay so before u guys start reading this lemme explain the names..since well- nah

...just for detail...;3

Jungkook(BTS)= JK / oppa;)

Seokmin(Seventeen)= DK/ Lee Has Sayas 

Minghao/The8(Seventeen)= Min-chan

Mingyu(seventeen)= Kim

Jaehyung(NCT U)= Jae/Jeffery

~~~~~~~~and thats it:3.....now u may start reading:0..

The 3rd period came to an end when the girls decided to ask their doubts on subject matter,

NOT.

As usual the girls starting a conversation with Mr. Park Jimin, meant that he'd be lucky enough to leave alive. 

As the bell rung an announcement followed.

"Dear Students,

The commencement of the 3rd period would be on hold, due to the welcome of all transfer students for this semester. We would like all students to warmly welcome the new students and help them proceed throughout the academic year.

Thank you."

The announcement came to an end and the students dispersed. Jungkook was lazy and had no interest in watching students arrive. To be clearer he didn't like huge crowds and unwanted attention, he preferred his own space and that everyone respected. 

Maybe not everyone.

Jungkook heard his name being called out for the nth time as he finally turned around and saw Seokmin ; a tall, pale skinned, black haired boy with pupils that were a combination of dull gray and black. He wore the most angelic smile as he waved. Jungkook sighed as he pushed his chair back and stood up hiding his hands in his pockets. It wasn't that Jungkook disliked Seokmin,Of course he loved Seokmin. It was just that Seokmin was always full of life and sometimes overly enthusiastic.

"HI! Pretty boy took u a while didn't it?"  Seokmin said pouting like a five year old

"It did?!.... ah sorry...I was-" before he could finish he felt Seokmin's hand clenching his wrist and dragging him away.

"DK slow down! Where are we going?"

"We are going to see the transfer student opening ceremony"

"HUH?! What the-"

"Sorry Kookie...You have no say in this" Seokmin said grinning. He knew Jungkook hated it when he had to do something against his will ,but Seokmin enjoyed looking at Jungkook helpless and confused. 

He looked kinda cute.

~~~10 mins later

At the end of the corridor stood Mingyu,Minghao and Jaehyung .

At the site of the two boys hurriedly walking their way Jaehyung smirked, 

"HEY JUNGKOOK OPPA AND LEE HAS SAYAS!!!"

Minghao surprised by the sudden outburst, whacked Jaehyung on the butt.

 "OWWW!! What was that for Min-chan?" said Jaeghyun in an adorable voice.

"Well that Jae-baby is for making me deaf" said Minghao putting an arm around Jaehyung.

"Did we miss anything?"Said Seokmin panting.

"I mean apart from the opening ceremony. You guys didn't miss much "said Mingyu teasingly.

"DAMN!!...the school corridors  were packed with students.Getting past them without getting walked on was a survival challenge" said Seokmin looking down and sighing

"Looks like all of that was for a waste "said Jungkook blankly. 

He felt guilty,since it was partly his fault for not showing any interest. He didn't want to be a reason to his friends unhappiness and he knew for a fact that Seokmin could get sensitive on matters, something told him this is one of those matters.

He needed to make up for it and fast...

Without the slightest warning he draped his arms around Seokmin and whispered into Seokmin's ears "am sorry"

Seokmin let out and unfamiliar noise as  his cheeks heated, but instantly covered them.He giggled into the hug still holding Jungkook's hand. 

Jaehyung Standing behind them couldn't hold his laughter much longer and broke out immediatly as Seokmin giggled.Following with Minghao's cooing and Mingyu smirking like he had done something naughty. 

Jaehyung mumbled something between his laughter as he smacked Jungkoook on the back.

"Your one to talk" said Seokmin sticking his tongue out and letting go of Jungkook's hand.

 Immediately Jungkook shoved his hands into his pockets( a habit he couldn't get away with) and leaned against the closest wall.

As he was quietly watching the scattered students chattering, His eyes settled on a familiar....something

.... No a certain someone......

*******************************

sorry this ain't that long....i just felt like i was describing too much:3...and well wanted to make it short and sweet..:)....and i hope it's that way.oh leave a comment...if you'll like it...and well vote 4 the book..;3 (gawd i sound needy)...

also love u'll and thank you..;0