6.#Memories

WTH?! Jimin looks at Kai startled

"Noway Seungcheol is getting MARRIED?!" Jimin looked in confusion

"Too YOOA ?!"

Seungcheol (SEVENTEEN)  X  Yooa(oh my girl)

"Yep fortunately they ended up attending the same collage at Torrington and well they continued being friends, then ended up dating and now. ..."said Kai as he paused and looked at Jimin.

"They're beginning their Story" said Jimin sighing happily. He then looked at the second card

"That's from Hobbi" said Kai.

It was a picture of Hobbi and him. 

He looked at it grinning as the memory played in his head

He looked at it grinning as the memory played in his head.He then removed the note attached to it.

Dear Jimin,

Hope you're doing great and hope this reached you safely. I can't accept the fact that it's been 4 years and that I haven't been able to be around your presence and see that angelic smile. It hurts that we have to walk on different paths and hope that we'd one day see each other again (even though that one day hasn't still made its appearance).I tried getting your address and number but failed . Luckily not long after,I came across Kai. He's changed so much by appearance that I needed a day to take it in (looks like you and Seungcheol got competition).Anyways my company won the award for best seasonal and yearly clothing collection, leading us to open branches around the world. Seungcheol has been modeling for my work since last year. It feels great to have him around , it brings back old memories. Well that's much about my life. Hopefully we might be able to reunite at his wedding (that bastard is playing life too well. Wait or do you have anyone, you want to introduce) ;).

Love you unconditionally Park Jimin.

From Your Hyung

~~~~Hoseok (J hope)

When Jimin came to an end he felt a hot tear roll down his cheek. He missed everyone as specially Hobbi, he missed there teasing, goofing around and laughing. He missed everything. He hadn't known he missed everything, until now.

All of a sudden he felt himself wrapped in something warm; as he looked up he saw Kai's head resting on his shoulder and immediately hugged him back. They both loved this feeling, they felt safe and calm.

They let go of each other and Kai grinned looking at Jimin's puffed up baby face.while Jimin noticed something unusual in Kai's dull brown eyes, it felt as if he was asking for help, asking to be saved but he covered all that up with the mask he wore .

The best part of true friendship is that one would always understand the other and would read one another like there was nothing complicating, even though the perfect mask was put on.

That's what Jimin believed. 

He was good at reading his friends.

"Hey Kai, is everything okay with you and Jennie?" Said Jimin tilting his head.

What Jimin said took Kai by surprise as he felt his heart harden at the mention of her name.

"well..that..uh.." he wasn't sure what to say. Jennie and him knew each other since middle school they even won the best couple of the year award,during the prom. 

But what went wrong?!

Jimin could see Kai's emotions and expressions lost.While Kai was trying to figure it out for himself.

"Kai?" said Jimin.

To the mention of his name and to how Jimin said it reassured his heart knowing that there was no way to run and that he could be honest with himself and Jimin. Since Jimin was always someone Kai was comfortable with, so why is he hesitating?

"We broke up" he finally said it but it stinged his heart, subconsciously.

"WHAT?!" Jimin was shocked as well as guilty. For asking that and bringing back the sorrow. But how come he hadn't known. He had contact with only Kai and thought he knew things about Kai's life.......but didn't know he missed so much....

"Am sorry ....I-I didn't know.."

"Nah, it's alright we didn't inform the break up to many people"

"But-..How?"

"Well our lives didn't just fit in, even though we loved each other. It was hard to follow with one another.. but we are still friends." said Kai sighing sadly.

Jimin looked at the grass as he made paternal circles on them he didn't know what to say, for once he was out of words. But Jimin knew that words don't always work.....sometimes actions do better.

"Hey Kai" said Jimin making Kai focus his attention on him. He then pulled Kai into one of those teddy bear hugs. As Kai let out a chuckle at the sudden action. 

He held Kai tight as he sang Promise (a self composed song), he used to sing it to his friends. While Joshua played the guitar,back when they were all together. It was a song that showed how much they meant to him and he meant to them, it was their promise.

As Jimin started to sing Kai felt his heart melt as his visioned blurred he buried his face into Jimin's shoulder, letting go of everything that held him back.

Jimin was always his pillow and will always be.......

***********************************************

Hello!!! (lol) hope you guys like the book?!

lemme know of what you'll think of the book so far...and what i should improve on!!:)

 I dedicate this chapter and the previous one to a special person,someone who entered my life and colored it.~~~ illlyysss

thank you !!

Also don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!

love you all!!