1. #형제

He was sure he was going to get blown by Mr Yuta; the bio teacher. Running in the school halls wasn't allowed, but he had no other option since missing 4 classes a week would result in detention and this would be the 3rd class that he missed, that is if he did not get there on time. 

Well, the odds were not in his favour, as usual.

He was so focused on reaching the class, that he hadn't realized that he had missed the stairs. Before he could react, he landed flat on his face! The pain rushed through his entire body as he tried to sit up and heard someone call him. 

when he looked up he saw a very stressful sight,

Mrs.Rose; the English teacher.

 She was never on good terms with him which made his day even better.

"Excuse me, Mr Park Jungkook may I know what you are doing ?!" said Mrs Rose while she cleared her throat. She would always see Jungkook roam the corridors but never had a chance to catch him. But now She smiled from within while seeing Jungkook on the ground right before her.

"Well......I...ahh...I...was...ahmm",

"Well, I don't think I understand what you are saying, Mr Park but am certainly sure that Mr Johnny (the principal)would!"

 He knew it, he was dead. He was definitely getting detention leading him to lose the reputation he made for himself in the past years.

 Nope.

 That was just a tiny part to why he didn't want to get detained, the main reason was  Mr Park Chan Yeol the teacher in charge of the class after school. He just couldn't stand being in a room with him for more than 5 minutes. He had his personal reasons like for instance he feels degraded by looks and etc etc. But just the thought itself is causing him to suffocate and giving him an unhealthy bodily heat.

While he was deep in his thoughts finding reasons to escape from the mess he got himself into, he heard a familiar voice

"He's with me, Mrs. Rose"

"Is he?"

"Yes Mrs Rose," said the said male as he pulled out a book and showed it to her.

"well, his class does have Math now and am their teacher. I am sorry if he caused you trouble, but it's getting late Mrs Rose I'll take him now if you don't mind" he smiled and helped Jungkook up.

"Well Mr Park I am sorry if I delayed your class but please do make sure he doesn't get himself in any other trouble"

"Indeed Mrs," said Mr Park.

Jungkook was a bit startled and lost as always, but then he looked into his Math teacher's eyes that were deep black and dark blue which always reminded him of the night sky glooming over the ocean.

He didn't know what exactly to say.

"Well ... I am expecting some sort of gratitude for always saving your butt" said Mr Park Without looking at Jungkook.

"Oh yeah..." said Jungkook.

"Thanks, I didn't realize that it was already the 3rd period"

Mr Park laughed "Let's drop the formality now, shall we? But you will have to find a good excuse to explain why you missed bio, To Mr Yuta"

 "As you say "Mr Park Jimin!". But you're the one who always says to keep my act good at school" Jungkook said as he grinned and awkwardly rubbed the back of his head.

"I do have to find a good excuse, something believable," said Jungkook as he tapped his chin.

"True but seriously, Kookie. Are you prone to trouble?" Jimin said as he looked into his younger brother's eyes.

 "Nope am not but well I guess trouble loves me. As you see no one can resist me" Jungkook said smirking and pushing away his hyung's face.

Jimin faked smacked Jungkook and giggled.

"Get over yourself pabo, but if u say irresistible then it's me," Jimin said grinning and pulling his tie loose as they walked into class. 

The students stood up to great Jimin as he went to the teacher's desk and Jungkook to his desk next to the window. As the lesson began Jungkook thought about what his brother said.

Jimin had pale white baby skin and beautiful midnight bluish-black eyes. He had straight hair that was blondish brown but wore it messed up, as he says it makes him look cute and defines himself more. He wasn't so tall but an average height; he had the most irresistible smile and was definitely hot. 

 During his days as a student, Jimin was the kind of kid who was popular with everyone he had the brains and he definitely has the heart. Even as he grew up he never put people in casts he treated people equally and this personality of his made him attractive. Not only within girls but guys as well. He was indeed a perfect role model and most of all the perfect Hyung.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he thought this, and looked out of the window as a sudden blow of wind rushed at his face making his dark silky brown bangs fall. He opened his greenish-blue unpredictable eyes and pushed the bangs away as he looked at his brother, and sighed happily.

He lived a life with not much to complain about

but will it stay happy forever?

                                                                   ***********************

_OMG second  chapter already... i hope you guys like it...

well it hasn't been edited properly..... but i will work hard and put up a good book soon...thank you so much..  love u all