4.#Back to You!!

Don't think of anything
Don't say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile

I still can't believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don't try to disappear  

~~~Butterfly BTS

Taehyung's prov

Taehyung could feel a weird aura as if someone was intending to stare him to death. He couldn't stand it anymore so he turned around and that's 

when everything changed .....

He never doubted himself in anything ,he was always firm in everything he said and did. But for what he saw, he doubted his vision. He adjusted his glasses to be sure and looked carefully. Standing there at the 1st floor window ,looking right at him was someone his heart ached for, someone he thought he'd never get to see or feel

his other half,his best friend, his chosen brother , his KOOKIE

JEON JUNGKOOK.

Before he could react Jungkook turned and ran.

 Taehyung wondered where he went? or if  he was coming his  way? 

 "OFC!! dummy!!"said his heart.

To that his feet started to move by itself, following the directions of his heart.
Even though he was new here, he was startled by how connected he felt.He was unsure of the feeling that coiled within him but for some reason he loved the feeling.

Jungkook's prov

Panting as he finally reached the stairs , he was about to take a step down but stopped as he saw Taehyung  standing at the end of the stairs finding for his own breath.Jungkook stood there frozen but once Taehyung looked up and met Jungkook's eyes they unconsciously walked towards each other.

Just a few centimeters away...

"Hey TAETAE?!!"

Someone pushed pass Jungkook and pulled Taehyung into a hug. Taehyung chocked at the sudden action. But when he looked at the person squeezing him, he smiled.

Jungkook stood frozen in disbelief, while he screamed and stabbed the person who interrupted the moment in his head.

"Jimminah?" Said Taehyung with a chuckle ,while Jungkook mentally face palmed himself in shock.

"Yes it's me! It's been soooo long hasn't it?"said Jimin smiling brightly as he released Taehyung.

"lol. yeah! Hey Jimin.....look around you, everyone's watching"  Taehyung whispered into Jimin's ears ,as he childishly chuckled and glanced at Jungkook.

"Ah..oh?" He mentally faced palmed himself.

" uh—nothing to look..." Jimin said as his smiled awkwardly.

" OH god...Jimminaah u haven't changed ..One bit "Taehyung said breaking into laughter as Jimin stuck his tongue out.

The moment Taehyung laughed Jungkook felt a weird tickle in his belly, as he felt his heart heat up and cheeks turn red. But at the same time he clenched his fist tight and held it back from landing on Jimin's face.

"AAHHHMM" jungkook cleared his throat.
As realization struck Jimin he smirked wickedly.

"Oh hi lil beulo... oh wait am I interrupting something?! " Jimin grinned.

 Jungkook mocked passed Jimin and stood in front of Taehyung uncertain of what he should do. While Taehyung didn't resist ,since he knew that

Jungkook is his and will always be...

Taehyung grinned as he put his arms around Jungkook enveloping him into a hug. For which Jungkook's heart started beating rapidly

"I can feel yo-..your....Heart beat...." Taehyung giggled

"ah-aah...what?!..." said Jungkook flustered.

"Nah nothing" said Taehyung not wanting to ruin the moment,his lifelong wish,

Being back in Jungkook's arms where home is.

They were warmly wrapped in each others arms. Until Taehyung released Jungkook who pouted making Taehyung giggle.

~~~hour later

After introducing Taehyung to his friends and showing him around the school. Jungkook and Taehyung needed privacy so they headed to the rooftop,where they both sat by each other in a corner. Silence took over for a long time ,but it wasn't like there wasn't anything to talk about. 

It was just that there was so much.

"I- I never felt. This way towards anyone. You're the only one who does this to me ,you make me happy and make me feel like nothing can ruin..m-my life" Jungkook said hitting Taehyung and breaking of the silence.

"oww"

"I hate you" said Jungkook trying his best not to make eye contact.

"Wow....that's the first thing you say to me. Am hurt. " said Taehyung teasingly as he placed his head on Jungkook's lap.

"Don't fidget. I hate you too" said Taehyung with a cute smile as he tapped Jungkook's head.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's hand towering above him and saw the bracelet that he wore to.

**********************************

HI ppl... THANK YOU SO MUCH for your comments and votes.....am sorry that i didn't update soon..well i was busy..and i know this chapter might not be to expectation..but..._;3

don't FORGET to vote..leave a comment and follow;)

anyways love u guys>>>>>