11. #?

Jimin stood at the door to his house as Kai dropped him off, still startled about what he learned. He sighed and let himself in, only to be welcomed by a lazy Jungkook planted on the couch fixated on his phone. Seeing Jungkook many questions flooded Jimin's mind, he had so much ask and didn't know where to start but there was this one question that strangely bothered Jimin.

"ahhm" Jimin cleared his throat as he laid the groceries on the table, making Jungkook flinch.

"where-"

"What the-"

"you first." Jimin stood leaning against the wall arms crossed.

"your home lat- WHAT ARE U WEARING?" Jungkook said confused by Jimin's appearance, he looked worn out but in a unsettling good way, Jungkook didn't feel right about this.

"Well I didn't have a good day other than meeting Kai, I was blessed with luck bad as-" Jimin thought about what he was going to say but his day wasn't so bad. He met interesting people (person) and he found out so much, so it wasn't the worst.

"it was good but where were you?" Jimin said as he sat beside Jungkook grinning and playing with Jungkook's brown locks.

"With T-Taehyung. W-why?" said Jungkook face palming himself mentally for stuttering; he hated what Jimin was doing to him. Jimin acts all fallen angel,when he is on to something and needs answers. But what did he do that caught Jimin's interest?

But little did Jungkook know that everything he did Fascinated Jimin.

"Hmm" Jimin hummed in response throwing his head on the head rest of the couch while playing with Jungkook's hair and creasing Jungkook's neck, causing him to recoil.

"Well where did you go?" said Jungkook faltered.

"An unexpected incident resulted in me going to the Kims' house and I didn't see you there?" said Jimin silently.

"Kims'?" said Jungkook unsure.

"yes" said Jimin sheepishly while creasing Jungkook's neck.

"Oh so you saw Mingyu and Jaehye?" said Jungkook.

"So you knew they were here and you knew he had siblings?" said Jimin removing contact with Jungkook's skin and causing Jungkook to pout.

"AHH I forgot to mention it to you. wait,your pissed?" Jungkook said face palming himself.

"pabo" Jimin sighed, not wanting to talk much and left the couch dragging himself to his room.

"Hey where are you going? Am hungry, you know?" Jungkook said pouting.

"Cook for yourself am tired."Jimin said finally reaching the end of the stairs.

"Your Punishment for lying to me about going to Taehyung's house instead to a restaurant and for not mentioning about Tae's siblings." Jimin said sticking his tongue out smirking.

"But-"

"Don't BUT me Park Jungkook; do you know how dangerous the outside world is?"said Jimin teasingly as he closed his room door.

"Fine!" Jungkook said grumpily and walked into the kitchen.

~30 mins later

Jimin had the arge to go see what Jungkook was Up to, but he forced himself not to until he heard a shriek and loud footsteps heading his way. He immediately pulled the blankets to his face and closed his eyes.

He knew what was coming.

As the door opened a pungent smell entered the room and following that was, Jungkook who looked like he would explode any minute but, seeing Jimin cuddled on the bed he softened but not too much, he still wished to throw Jimin through the window but Jimin was in luck as the windows were locked. Helpless Jungkook swore under his breath and walked towards the door

"I hate you Park Jimin" said Jungkook sticking his tongue out and closing the door with a loud bang causing Jimin to flinch.
Once Jimin was sure that Jungkook left, he pulled over the cover and smiled looking at the ceiling.

"I love you too"

Jungkook's prov

" gawd..... why does Jimin have to be so rude,it's not like I did anything wrong ??" Thought Jungkook as he walked down the stairs.He had always wandered why Jimin was over protective he found it cute most of the times as he felt secure but it also got on his nerve.Thinking about Jimin and his actions sometimes drove Jungkook insane, like now.

He was thinking about everything that happened today, when all of a sudden he felt his chest tighten as his mind begun to spin hindering his vision.He leaned against the wall as he placed his right palm on the wall and his left hand on his head helping himself to a stable position.

"W-hat..w-hat's hap-pening?" said Jungkook as his breathing got heavy, his palms begun to sweat while tears flowed down his cheeks. His eyes gave up and pulled him to it's dark depths.

vision?

memory?

"Where are we going Hyung?" said a small kid in a teary voice while finding his breath as he ran holding onto a boy not much older than him.

"Just don't look behind?" said the older boy who was covered in bruises from head to toe, wiping of the tear stained in blood that fell down his cheek.

"hyung, my feet they hurt." cried the small boy.

"get on my back." said the older boy as he knelt before the younger boy. 

Once the younger boy climbed on ,the older continued running even though his body begged him to stop. He kept running till his feet gave up and betrayed him causing him and the younger to fall.

"Hyung get up." cried the younger boy as he found his energy and sat next to the unconscious male.

"g-o..go..they'll g-get y-you" Said the older in a feeble voice.

"bu-"

"ple- I lo-ve y-ou,they're comi-ng leave!" said the older and the younger not uttering a single word ran, he ran not wanting to turn behind as tears rolled down his cheeks,he needed to stay strong- no he had to. He turned around one last time, but  he saw only a bright light heading in full speed towards his unconscious hyung, he froze unable to move but turned around and began running as he heard the car slide and stop harshly, with a few cries and scream following,

**************************************

hi??? 

sorry 4 the late update..

wHAT DO u'll THINK?

am pretty excited......

tragedy?

happy?

;)

love u'lll