9#latté

Jimin's prov

As classes came to an end for Jimin, Kai and him stopped by Starbucks. Which was 20mins away from the school. Since they wanted to get something to eat and spend more time together. Fortunately Jungkook had gone to Taehyung's place, resulting in Jimin having time for him.

 Since it was crowded they sat at the right end close to the glass framed window after give there orders. (Kai ordered a hot chocolate latté and Jimin got a Unicorn Frappuccino Blended Crème). As Soon as the order was given Jimin had to powder his nose, leaving Kai alone.

After about a good 10mins Jimin came out and walked towards his table, when
BANG!!!
Time paused; while the entire room went on mute as 2 hot chocolate latté's flew up in the air and smoothly landed with a huge splash on our dear Park Jimin.

"WT-!!!" Said Jimin as he stood there dumbstruck by what happened.

"OMG!! AM SO SORRY!!" said a short brown haired girl panicking.

'Na--" Jimin wiped off the chocolate from his hair as he opened his eyes and noticed that everyone had their eyes on him , he was indeed glad at that moment that he hadn't sweared.

"I-I-I I didn't mean to ...-I—it was an accident." The short brown haired girl said in a teary and croaky voice as she took a handful of paper towels and started wiping the mess she created.

Jimin felt bad, it was an accident after all right?! Without hesitation Jimin took some paper towels from the girl that was maybe a head shorter than him and started cleaning himself.

"Aishh... Jiminah...." Kai said awkwardly as he came towards jimin. 

"I know, I feel like a bar of spoiled chocolate." Jimin said while wiping of the latté.

"Am so sorry!" said the girl as she tried wiping the latté.

"Nah, its fine, I need to clean up quick. Otherwise am deader than dead, this is kookies trouser." said Jimin worriedly.

"How about you come to my place I live a block away, I can get your clothes cleaned plus you can change into my brother's clothes. That is if you don't mind?" said the short brown haired girl awkwardly.

Jimin hadn't clearly seen the girl or looked up since the huge latté incident, but what the girl said caused him to instantly look up and stare at her dark brown and emerald eyes.

"Yeah sure, that's a great idea. Jimin you go with her I'll get our order and be right there. Can I have your address?" Kai said while he pulled his phone out.

Jimin was a bit offended that Kai hadn't asked his opinion and wanted to punch Kai's hidden member , but instead he just stood between Kai and the girl.

"What's your name?" said Kai While typing something on his phone.

"Am Kim Jaehye."

"Oh that's pretty." Kai said as he put his phone back into his pocket.

"And Jimin. Here! People won't notice if you put this on" said Kai as he stopped typing and draped his coat over Jimin.

"Thank you Kai." Said Jimin pouting, Jimin was sure that Kai was trying to flirt with her, no maybe impress her.

"Show off." Jimin said under his breath.

"What did you say?" Asked Kai as he towered over Jimin, he looked like a monster, this sent a chill down Jimin's spine.

"Na-nah nothing." Said Jimin as he walked pass Kai and towards the door while Jaehye excused Kai and followed Jimin.

"Hey hold up! Do you know where I live?" said Jaehye as she hurriedly walked towards Jimin.

"No ofc not. Why don't you lead the way?" Said Jimin in a grumpy tone, pouting.

After a 5min they got to Jaehye apartment. She opened the door, switched the lights on and walked in.
It looked really pretty.

"Come this way." Jaehye said as she showed Jimin into a room.

"Everything you need will be inside the cupboard near the mirror. You get changed and I'll get you clothes to wear." Jaehye said as she walked out of the room.

Jaehye's prov

"OMG!! What did I get myself into, I can't believe myself, am so clumsy. I wanted to talk to him but not like this." Jaehye whined as she removed her cloak and dug into her brother's cupboard to find something for Jimin to wear.

"This should do." Jaehye said while pulling out a black and white strip t-shirt and a nescafe colored bottom.

She walked into the room and knocked the door to the washroom.

"Yes?"Jimin said between the gushing and spraying of water.

"I got you a dress."

"Oh, give me a sec." she heard Jimin say while the noises the water created went silent and the door creaked open.

Jimin walked out hair; dripping with water, pasted to his head.
Cheeks: of a shade of strawberry pink while his bottom was covered with a towel and his toned chest was exposed,making Jaehye gulp.

"oh can I have it" said Jimin as he put his hand forward.

"Jaehye?"

"Oh Yeah." Said Jaehye flustered, she was staring at him again. She mentally face palmed herself as Jimin gave her the chocolate stained clothes.

She felt a tingle of guilt as she held his clothes; she honestly hadn't meant to cause such a disaster.
She just got distracted as Jimin walked out of the washroom at Starbucks that she accidentally bumped into him. Like who wouldn't, he looked so hot. She hated herself and her hormones for being such a mess.

Jimin looked at the girl who had spaced out and was standing beside him; she was short but cute, she had coffee colored hair that was of neck length and pretty emerald greenish brown eyes and her cheeks wore a pleasant baby pink blush.

"Don't say sorry." Jimin said as he flicked her forehead causing her to come back to reality.

"itaai, that hurts." Jaehye said in an adorable voice that made Jimin coo.

"You spaced out, sorry. Besides that I have to change." Jimin said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head and pointing at the door.

"Oka-sorry." Jaehye said as she walked out of the room with her head hanging down due to the embarrassment.

Once Jaehye put the clothes to wash she came out and noticed Jimin standing at the window with a towel on his head staring at the streets below.

"You got a nice view from up here." Said Jimin

"Thanks." Said Jaehye

"Do you li-"

Ding- Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding

The door bell rung like the house was on fire causing Jaehye to run to the door and outstanding was someone that made Jaehye gasp.

"SIS WHERE WERE YOU?"

"OMG AM SO SO SORRY I FORGOT!"said Jaehye.

***************************************

am so sorry 4 the late update, am sick and it's killing me.

but anyways i've been thinking, i feel like this book was kinda going of track and was thinking if i should stop the book. :(

am sorry..pls lemme know if u'll want me to continue and pls do tell me

what my faults are so that i can develop my skills to become a better writer.

thank you!!

(don't forget to vote and comment)

ily~